19

3rd person's POV

They're lining up for the performance and Heejin is holding tightly onto Hyunjin's hand. She's nervous as fuck just like the other contestants but the girl beside her is just calmly standing there.

"Don't be oh so nervous" Hyunjin said with her sweet voice. She let go of Heejin's hand and cup the bunny's face.

"Did I already tell you that you're beautiful?" Hyunjin said and chuckles when she noticed how red Heejin's cheeks are.

"I'm just here, Heejin. You don't need to be nervous" Hyunjin pulled her by the waist and hug her.

"Show them what you got"

Heejin calmed down when Hyunjin hold her gently inside her arms and the nervousness slowly fades away as her mind is now occupied by the one and only, Chou Hyunjin.

She's wearing pants and button up shirt and she unbuttoned three buttons. Heejin just realized that Hyunjin can be handsome and beautiful at the same time.

"Let's go" Hyunjin whispered to her when the staff told them to go. With Hyunjin's hand on Heejin's back, the two walked to the stage.

Both wear a proud smile as they started to dance. Their bodies flushed against each other as they dance into the rhythm.

Heejin made a few mistakes but they're not noticeable, only her partner noticed it. Hyunjin chuckles and turn her around then pull her closer.

"Loosen up a bit, baby" Hyunjin whispered low and Heejin nearly fainted.

'DID SHE JUST EFFING CALLED ME BABY!?!?!?' Heejin is internally panicking while she try to keep up with Hyunjin's movements.

Hyunjin laughs while Heejin just burry her face on the latter's neck. Hyunjin ran her fingers on Heejin's thigh as she feel Heejin's warm breath against her skin.

It's Hyunjin's turn to panic as her fingers run over Heejin's bare thighs. Who the fuck made the choreography? Their parents are watching for fuck's sake.

Heejin took a turn and her back is now pressed against Hyunjin's front. Her breath hitched when Hyunjin touched her bare tummy as she reach for Hyunjin's neck. The beat kicked in and they sway their hips to the music.

They feel numbers of eyes watching them as they were the only pair that consists both girls and besides they're in the center.

Hyunjin felt so hot and bothered all of a sudden while Heejin is flustered at how Hyunjin is holding her.

They changed position and Hyunjin wrapped her arms around Heejin's petite waist while Heejin wrapped hers around Hyunjin's neck.

Heejin can feel Hyunjin staring down at her but she couldn't find the courage to look back at her. Hyunjin held her chin and made her look at her eyes.

"Look at me, Heejin" she said and smile. Heejin's heart skipped a beat when she met Hyunjin's loving eyes.

"You're gorgeous as fuck" Hyunjin said and Heejin's heart is now trying break out of her rib cage.

'She makes me go crazy' Heejin thought as her heart beats faster than usual.

'I wanna kiss her right now' Hyunjin thought as she looks at Heejin.

"D-don't stare at me l-like that" Heejin stuttered and avoid Hyunjin's eyes again.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked

"It's making me think that you have a crush on me you dumbass" Heejin said and look at Hyunjin again.

'Coz I do' Hyunjin said in her mind and keep on staring at Heejin like that. Heejin covered Hyunjin's face with her tiny hand making Hyunjin laugh.

-

"YAAAASSSS BESTIE SHOW 'EM YOUR MOVES!!!" Sunwoo cheered for her bestfriend and wave Class 11-B's banner up in the air. He felt his classmates' stare and he quickly wave the other banner he's holding.

"LET'S GET IT CLASS 11-D!!! WOOOOOO" he shouted and chuckles nervously.

"THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER!!!! GO BABY HYUNHYUN!!!" Hyewon shouted, loud enough for Hyunjin to hear and hide her face in embarrassment.

"GOOOO BABY HYUN!!!!" Sana shouted and Hyunjin's ears are now red from the embarrassment.

"YASSSSS GO BABY CAT AND BABY BUNBUN!!!!!" their friends cheered and wave the banner with their faces.

"GO JINI! GO HEEKKI! GO JINI! GO HEEKKI!" Dahyun, Momo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo cheered for their nieces.

"FUCKING GET IT SISTER!" Hyejoo yelled that earn a slap on the arm from her mom.

"YES FUCKING GET IT DAUGHTER!" Chaeyoung yelled too and Mina glare at her.

"I mean- GO HEEJIN! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!" Chaeyoung chuckles nervously after that and Mina turned to watch her daughter again with a proud smile on her face.

"Admit it or not, our daughters look good together" Sana whispered to her making the latter chuckle.

"I agree" she said and the two giggled.

-

After the dance performance, they left to change to their sports attire. Hyunjin is of course wearing her basketball jersey while Heejin is wearing a tennis player outfit.

"Are you sure that it looks good on me?" Heejin asked for the nth time and Hyunjin had enough of it. Instead of answering, she pulled Heejin's wrist and make her sit on her lap.

Heejin stiffened when she felt Hyunjin's arms wrapping around her waist as the younger press her forehead on her back.

"Everything looks good on you, Heejin" she said and pull Heejin closer.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Recharging my energy" Hyunjin answered

"W-what are you even saying..."

"Holding you this close to me makes my tiredness go away"

Heejin's heart just did a thing.

"Are you going to watch my game later, bunny?" Hyunjin asked

"Of course" Heejin answered

"That's good then... coz you're my source of strength... I'll make sure to win this fricking pageant and my game later"

There was a knock on the door and a muffled voice that made the two stand up. They grab their props before going outside.

"Let's welcome our contestants from Class 11-B, Ms Son Heejin and Ms Chou Hyunjin!"

Again, they are welcomed with screams, cheers and claps from the audiences. There's a large monitor and when the camera pointed to Hyunjin, she smiled and winked, enough for the audiences' heart to do a back flip. The monitor showed Heejin and the crowd went crazy because girl- the VISUALS. Class 11-B's representatives are serving looks.

"Ahhh my daughter is so pretty just like me" Tzuyu said while looking at her daughter.

"I want to argue, but you're absolutely right, Yoda" Jeongyeon said