Chapter 53

I stood by the side of the stage with Riley between my legs. We watched as the first notes played and the five boys walked on stage. Riley began to bounce and dance around excitedly. There was several times I had to grab him before he could make a break for the stage. Then he would become crabby when I wouldn’t let him.

They were at the point in show when it was Liam’s turn to give his speech. “You guys have been amazing so far and have definitely been one of the loudest crowds we’ve had on this tour.” Cheers erupted from the crowd. “Niall will you join me since I believe we may be the only two on the stage right now?” Niall walked across the stage to stand by Liam. “Everyone else appears to have run off for a wee.” Liam put his arm around Niall’s shoulder and they both look out at the crowd. “How’s it going Niall, enjoying the show?”

“I am. It going great and this crowd is amazing.” More loud cheers rang through the arena.

“You guys are here on a very special night. See this here is Mr. Horan’s first concert as a married man.” Screams exploded as Niall blushed and looked to me on the side of the stage. At this point Louis had returned to the stage. “How’s married life treating you mate? Mrs. Horan doing well?”

“It’s going great” Niall said into his mic. “Yeah she’s amazing.”

“I think we actually have some pictures from the wedding,” Louis added. I had agreed to allow them to show some of our pictures to the fans since everyone had been asking for them. And after the show, Niall was going to post them online for everyone who wasn’t at the concert to see. First popped up a picture of just Niall and the boys standing at the front of the church, then it was a picture of Riley and I with them, and the last one was just the three of us together. “Aww, look at the happy family. Aren’t they cute?”

“I think we need a shot of the ring don’t you think?” Liam asked the crowd in which they all screamed. Niall headed to the nearest camera and held his left hand to it for everyone to see his ring, showing it off like he was a woman proud of her engagement ring.

“You finally joined Zayn and I and started to wear rings,” Harry said as he and Zayn high fived after finally making it back to the stage.

“I’ll stick with my one ring Styles. And my ring has more meaning than yours combined,” Niall shot back.

“Alright lads, I think we should finish our last few songs,” Liam said before the next song started.

After the news of our wedding had gotten out, there was constant questions about it. So I wasn’t surprised when Niall came to me one day and told me that a bunch of people had asked to interview us. “I think it would be good if we did an interview. Everyone else thinks it would be good too.”

“I don’t know Niall. I’m only the wife, shouldn’t it be about the band. And I think it’s weird that people care to hear about me,” I reluctantly answered.

“You’re more than just a wife and it would be about the band. It would show how we aren’t some boyband anymore, that we have lives and families now too.”