Chapter 18

Katie had the next day off so we got to hang out all day. We talked more about what had happened in each other’s life since I have been gone and how work was going for her. I got to hear about her and Kyle and what they were up to. It was nice to have some girl time since I had been stuck with five guys for the past couple of weeks. Don’t get me wrong, the boys are great but there were some things I couldn’t talk to them about and they can be kind of disgusting sometimes. We spent the whole day doing a whole lot of nothing. That night I tried to go to sleep but yet again it didn’t work.

The next day I was doing some more laundry when Niall called me, “You should come over, I miss you.”

“You saw me like two days ago.”

“I know, but I miss you anyway, so will you come over? Please!!”

“Fine, I will be there shortly. Let me finish my laundry then I will leave.” After I hung up, I folded my clean clothes and head over to Niall’s place. I knocked on the door but he didn’t answer so I call him. “Where are you, I’m at your door.”

“Sorry, I’m in the bedroom unpacking and didn’t hear you. I will be right there.” When he made it to the door, he pulled me in and gave me a hug and kiss.

“So, what’s the real reason you wanted me to come over here?”

“Can’t a guy miss his girlfriend?”

“Yea but I know you and that’s not the only reason you wanted me to come over. I could tell when you called you want something else.”

“Well do you think you could make me dinner, please? I had to cook last night and it wasn’t as good as your food.”

“You didn’t cook; I can see your takeout containers. But since you asked so nicely, I suppose.”

“Could you maybe also fold my laundry? I’m too lazy to do it.”

“Really? You can’t do your own laundry?”

“I hate doing laundry. I will probably end up grabbing them right out of the dryer and never folding them.”

“I guess I could while the food cooks just so they don’t get all wrinkly, but you owe me. Where are your clothes?”

“I will do anything for you, they are in my room.” I went to the kitchen first but didn’t find much to eat. We had to go get groceries before I could make anything, so we left for the store down the street. When we returned I started to cook the food and then went to his room to grab his clothes so I could fold them.

“Niall!”

“What?”

“These clothes aren’t even clean. They have to be washed before I can fold them.” I said as I walked back to him. The only thing he did was laugh.

“Yeah, I was hoping you could do that part too.”

“You really owe me now.” I did some of his laundry and we enjoyed our meal before we cuddled up on the couch.

“I was thinking, you know how earlier you had to wait for me to open the door when you first came over. What would you think about me giving you a key for my place?”

“Really?”

“Yeah that way you don’t have to wait for me again and you could come over whenever you want.”

“I would like that.” I said after I gave him a kiss.

“Done, I will get you one tomorrow and another thing, my mom is coming to visit for a couple of days and she wants to see you again since when we were home, we didn’t have much time.”