Chapter 71

"Time to pack your bag," Niall told me once we had both boys down for the night. But getting Riley down proved to be tougher than usual because he wanted to stay up and play with all the new toys he had received for Christmas instead of sleeping. So it was later than normal and I really just wanted to sleep after a long day, instead of packing. "To the closet my dear."

"One problem Niall, I don't know what to pack since you still won't tell me where we're going," I sassed. "And I'm tired so can't we do it in the morning?"

"You're right, let me help you and no we can't. We leave bright and early and I know how you are in the morning. I can't get you to do anything."

"Excuse me, you are worse than me," I countered.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to our closet. I grabbed my suitcase and lay it down in the middle of the floor. Sitting down next to it, I waited while Niall started to look through my clothes. I had my back turned to him folding some underwear when something hit my head. "Hey!" I yelled at him. Pulling the sweater off my head, I folding it too before placing it in the suitcase.

"What? I'm only helping you pack." He threw another sweater towards me, followed by sweatpants but this time I was prepared to catch them.

"Yeah but you don't need to throw things."

"I'm helping keep your reflexes sharp." He replied playfully.

"So are we going someplace cold since you keep giving me sweaters and stuff?"

"Possibly," he smirked.

"You're such an ass you know that."

"Yep. But you married me any way." He walked to the dresser and started to dig through my drawers.

"I don't know why though." He started to dig through my lingerie drawer and picked out a few before throwing them at me also. "And what makes you think I'll be wearing any of those after you keep throwing things at me?"

He knelt behind me but laid against my back and wrapped his arms around me so he could kiss my cheek. "Because I love you very, very much and I hope you love me just as much. And because we love each other I thought it was implied."

"Did you now?"

"Please honey," He pouted.

I grabbed the lingerie and threw them into my bag and I could see Niall smile. "If you play your cards right, you might get to see those."

"You could always put one on tonight." He winked.

"Do you not remember me saying I'm tired?"

"Yeah but a man can always try can't he."

"Let's go to bed before you get any more ideas."

Once we made it to the airport after saying goodbye to Riley and Finley, we hopped on the private jet waiting for us. After the plane took off, Niall and I settled in. Sitting by the window I was hoping to watch where we were flying so I could finally figure out where he was taking me. Instead Niall pulled me against him. "How about we nap for the flight?" He suggested. "We had a late night and then had to get up early so I'm beat."

"I know this," I glared at him. "Fine, guess I'll find out in a little bit where we're going." I curled into him and drifted off to sleep on his chest.

When I felt the plane start to descend, it stir us both awake. "Are you ready for four days of fun?"

"Yes!" I answered excitedly.