Chapter 15

The next day I decided that it would a good time to get back at the boys for stealing my clothes. For my plan to work Niall and I needed more people to help us, so he got the band members. We had it planned that when all of the boys were just sitting around waiting, Niall would say he was going to get some food. Then he would go back in and say Paul wanted to talk to them and when they came out we would get them.

The boys had a good amount of time before they needed to start getting ready for the show and were sitting around just talking and playing video games, so this was the perfect time. I was in the hallway waiting and texted Niall that we were ready. He got up and left for a few minutes and then returned to the room the rest of the boys were in, “Guys, Paul wants to talk to us real quick.” He quickly walked out of room and joined me and the band where we were standing waiting to ambush them.

When the boys walked out, Niall, Josh, and I threw water on them then the others threw buckets of floor at them. They were all covered in a white paste when all was said and done.

“What the hell,” Louis yelled.

“I told you we would get revenge. Don’t mess with us next time,” I replied as we all laughed at them.

“This isn’t even funny,” Zayn said.

“Have you looked at yourself, because you look ridiculous,” Niall said between laughs.

“Okay, maybe it is just a little bit funny,” Liam said after he looked at the other three guys. “Harry you really do look ridiculous. It’s all in your hair.”

“Now, no more stealing people’s clothes because we will always get you back better. Deal?”

“Deal,” and we all shook hands but I wasn’t sure if I believed them. They all had to go shower to try and get the flour off, so Niall went to the dressing room to start getting ready for the concert. I sat on the couch and channel surfed until I found some pre-season football on.

When the boys got back, Niall was done so he sat down next to me and Liam and Zayn sat in the chairs so Lou could get them ready. Harry and Louis joined us on the couch.

“What are we watching?” Louis asked.

“Football,” I replied.

“Awesome, who’s playing?”

“No, American football, not soccer.”

“Really?” He said in a slightly disgusted tone.

“Yes, really. I watch soccer with you guys all the time. It’s time for you to watch some football with me.”

“But I don’t get the point of a bunch of guys running around with a ball and hitting each other.”

“Well soccer is people running around kicking a ball. But football is so much more than that. There is strategy and skill that is involved.”

“I’ve tried watching it, but I don’t get it,” Harry chimed in.

“And this is coming from the guy who has a football team logo tattooed on himself and hangs out with football players. Have you guys ever really watched a game.”

“Not really. We try to watch them but we get bored so we stop,” Zayn said from his chair.

“Well, sometime we are going to sit down and I am going to teach you guys about it. And Harry I have got to get you to change what team you cheer for, we can not get along with you being a Packers fan.”

I continued to watch the game as the boys finished getting ready. Pretty soon it was time for them to go on and tonight I sat on the side of the stage to watch them. They had another amazing show and when they were done they decided they wanted to hang out since they only had one more show before they were done with their shows in America. We changed into sweats and we all went back to Liam’s room because his was the only one that was somewhat clean.