Chapter 76

It was early in the morning when I woke, glad to see Niall still asleep next to me. The sun was shining through the window illuminating his face, the freckles on his nose visible after the recent bit of sun he'd seen. After watching him sleep for a while I grew bored, deciding to wake him. Sliding nearer allowed me to place kisses on his face, starting with his forehead, working down his nose until I settled on his lips. Eventually his eyes fluttered open. "Morning sunshine." I smiled.

He returned that smile. "That's a wonderful way to wake up but aren't you cheery this morning?"

"I am, but for good reason." Moving even closer to him, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me flush against him. "Happy anniversary Niall!"

"Happy anniversary my love!"

"Can you believe it's already been two year?"

"Two of the greatest years of my life. And last year I promised I'd be here all day so you wouldn't have to spend it alone like the last one, so I'm going to spoil you all day."

"You know you don't have to do that. I'd be fine with us spending all day here in bed," I explained.

"Although that does sound great," he winked, "you know me. I take every opportunity I can to spoil you because you deserve it."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Still holding me, he rolled so I was laying on top of him. "But first some morning sex since we didn't get to have any last year and you know how much I love it."

"I do, I remember many times on tour when I was exhausted because you were wound up from the night before and wouldn't let me sleep and then the next morning you'd have to wake up early to go record and then you'd return and wake me up."

"Cause I can never get enough of you and I'd have those dreams about you and you know what they do to me." He smirked as he kissed me.

We were laying there recovering when Riley came running into our room. "Let's go play daddy," he said as he jumped on the bed.

"No we need to get you some breakfast and then get you and your brother packed because you are spending the day with Uncle Harry so mommy and daddy can spend the day together." Niall explained. "Why don't you go change your clothes and then you can decided what we have for breakfast."

"But play."

"You can play with Uncle Harry, I'm sure he'll be happy to since he hasn't seen you in a while. Now go get dressed."

Niall and I had just dropped the boys off and walked into the house. Going to sit on the couch Niall stopped me. "Nope you need to leave."

"Why do I need to leave? I thought we were spending the whole day together," I questioned.

"Okay not the whole day but most of the day. I have something planned for you and then you'll come back home before I pick you up for our date. We're going on a first date again."

"A first date? Niall we had our first date years again."

"It's not going to be our first date obviously, just like a first date. Where we ask all those terrible first date questions and learn about each other again. Like what are your career dreams or what type of music do you like, your favorite color?"

"Niall I think you've lost your mind."

"No it will be fun. We'll relearn the stuff we forgot about each other."

"Fine," I agreed.

"Now here is your first note, follow it to the first location." He handed me a piece of paper so I opened it and read what it said.