Chapter 63

After finishing my day at school, I plan to sit down on the couch and relax for a little bit before having to study. Maybe take a bit of a nap, however Niall had other plans for me. When I walked into the house, I found Niall along with Harry and Liam waiting for me.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked after I set my backpack down.

"They've come to take our birthing class with us," Niall said answering my question.

"I've already taken a birthing class and I've already had a kid so I don't need to take another. I know labor sucks and how to change a diaper."

"Well I haven't and would like to learn what to do. Don't you want me to be able to help you?"

"That might be good for you so you don't end up like that time you were pranked and did nothing. Cuz if that's going to happen I'm calling Harry instead."

"In my defense that wasn't my kid, and that's why we're taking this class so I can help you more."

"Then why are they here?" I motioned to the other men in the room.

"Well Liam isn't that many years away from having a kid himself and wants to get a jump start on learning what to do. And Harry," He paused. "Harry just likes babies and pregnant women so he came too."

"Fine we can take the class," I agreed. "When does it start?"

"The instructor is supposed to be here in ten minutes."

"I'm going to go change into more comfortable clothes quick. Can you get me a snack please?"

"What would you like?"

"Surprise me."

I went upstairs quickly and changed into some sweats before returning to the living room. I ate what Niall had gotten me and by the time I finished the instructor had arrived.

We started by taking a seat on the couch so she could show us some videos of different types of births and things that happen during it. While watching, I glanced over periodically to see the boys' reactions. There were multiple when I saw them grimacing and turning away from the screen. The reactions got even worse when we watched the video of the C-section.

"I'm sorry you have to do that. That seems horrible."

"It's worth it in the end when you get to hold your little baby for the first time. That's also why you need to remember whatever I say to you that day I don't actually mean. If I tell you I hate you, it's just the pain talking."

"You can say whatever you want if that's what you have to do," He said, still a little shocked from the video.

The next thing we had to do was sit on the floor and pretend I was in labor so Niall could learn what he needed to do and so I could practice breathing.

Liam and Harry wanted to practice too so Harry decided he would pretend to be pregnant, pillow stuffed shirt and all.

Niall was learning ways to make me more comfortable and how to be encouraging. I thought it was all bullshit because no one remembers any of it when the time actually comes with all the stuff that's going on.

Then we moved on to practicing things with a fake baby. I didn't really need to learn how to hold a baby or change a diaper but the three boys were all for it. It turned into a competition on who could change a diaper faster or who could swaddle better. I was just glad they were learning something that could help in the future.

Once everyone had left, we should finally sit down and really work on figuring out baby names.

"Alright, this is what we'll do, I'm going to take this book and you take this one. We'll go to different rooms and write down all the names we like. When we're done we'll hope that some of the names match and from there we'll narrow it down."