Chapter 20

I stood up from Niall’s lap and walked into the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and take a shower. “Babe, I’m going to go get us some breakfast quick and talk to the guys about what we are doing today since we don’t have anything planned, I should be back shortly.”

“Alright, I will wait for you here,” I yelled from the shower. I heard the door close as Niall left.

After I finished showering I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt since I didn’t know what our plans for the day were yet. As I was blow drying my hair, Niall came back with some food. He must have been making up for what he didn’t get yesterday because he had a lot of food, even for Niall standards. “So what’s the plan for the day?”

“We don’t have anything that we have to do so we decided that we were just going to have a chill day and hang out in the hotel. So the guys are coming to our room in about half an hour.”

We ate our breakfast and shortly after we finished there was a knock on the door. I went and let the other four boys in. They sat down around the room and started talking about how excited they were for the VMA’s tonight. They continued to talked, so I was looking at my phone. “So Erin, I heard you took a big step,” Zayn said.

“What are you talking about? I’ve been in this room all morning.” I questioned him.

“In yours and Niall’s relationship.” I looked at him with a confused look. “I heard you said the big L word.”

“How did you hear about that, it happened like what, an hour ago?”

“Niall told us this morning,” Liam added.

“What did you do Niall, as soon as we said it, go tell them?” I turned and looked at him a little confused.

“Yeah, when I went to talk to them this morning, I told them. But they’re my mates,” Niall said.

“Actually, he has been talking to us about saying it for awhile and how he wanted to tell you but he was nervous you didn’t feel the same way so he didn’t really know how to tell you. But after yesterday and you taking care of him when he was sick, we told him you had to feel the same way if you were dealing with him throwing up.” Louis told me. “You know he’s just not that good with his emotions, so we were just helping him a little, and he was so happy once it worked out that he had to tell us.”

I leaned over to Niall and whispered into his ear, “You’re lucky I love you.” And then I kissed his cheek. He got the one of the biggest smiles on his face.

He then leaned over to me and whispered back to me, “I know I’m lucky that you love me. And I love you too.”

“Group hug!” Louis yelled. The rest of the guys ran over to the couch we were sitting on and tackled us into a group hug. We ended up in a laughing mess of bodies on the floor with me and Niall on the bottom.

“Can you guys get off, you’re squishing me?” I asked. They all crawled off of me and decided to play some video games. I sat and watched them for awhile and joined in on a few games. We ordered pizza for lunch and did nothing productive all day but spend the day together. Eventually Paul came in the room and made the boys leave so they could get ready for the awards show.

They all left to have their hair done and changed their clothes so I watched some TV as they were getting ready. Shortly before they had to leave Niall came back into the room to say goodbye quick. “Good Luck.”

“Thanks babe, watch us on TV.”

“Don’t I always.” I gave him a quick hug and a good luck kiss before he walked out of the door. I sat in the hotel room and read my book until the show began. I watched them on the red carpet and all the boys looked amazing. Of course they won all of the awards they were nominated for.