Chapter 22

I had been living with Niall for a little over a week and it was going great. When he wasn’t at the studio working or golfing with friends, we just hung out at home watching movies and sports or just hanging out, but tonight we were going out to celebrate Liam’s birthday. We were going out to eat with all the boys and some of Liam’s other friends from home and then afterward going to the club.

Earlier in the day Katie and I went shopping to find me a new dress for tonight since I didn’t have any that were nice enough for where we were eating at. I found a sequin dark blue dress that hit me mid thigh and had long sleeves. Afterwards, Katie drug me to a salon because she wanted to get her nails done and wanted me to get mine done too. I let them do my toe nails but I refused to get my fingernails done because they wanted to put fake nails on and there was no way I was going to be able to function with those things on.

I told Niall that I got a new dress while he was still at work but he insisted on knowing what it looked like so I told him what it was like. This was weird for him because most of the time he didn’t care about my clothes.

I was at home putting my make-up on in the bathroom when Niall came home. “Babe, where are you?”

“In the bathroom getting ready.” I yelled back at him. I heard his footsteps coming down the hall and enter the bathroom.

“Hello, I got you something.”

“Really, what is it?” I asked as I turned around and I then saw the box in his hands.

“Something I know you wanted but wouldn’t let me buy for you earlier.”

“Did you get me those shoes from the other day because those are way too expensive and I told you not to get them?”

“I know you said that but I thought they would look perfect with your dress tonight and they aren’t that expensive. Besides I have shoes that cost more than these shoes so will you please wear them tonight?” He said as he looked at me with that look in his eyes he knew I couldn’t be mad at as he opened the box.

I couldn’t help smile when I saw the beautiful shoes. “They are amazing aren’t they?”

“Not as amazing as you.”

“You really are cheesy you know that.”

“Yep. I know.” He then hopped into the shower as I did my hair, which was really just me straightens it.

I was in the closet putting my shoes on when Niall walked in wearing a dark gray, long sleeved shirt with black pants. “Wow!”

“What?”

“You look absolutely beautiful. How did I get so lucky?” he asked as he pulled me closer to him.

“I ask myself the same thing every day.” I then pulled us closer so I could kiss him. “I love you but we better go. We don’t want to be late.”

“Fine, but I would much rather stay here with you but then I wouldn’t get to off my smoking hot girlfriend to my friends so let’s go.”

“You really are horrible.”

“But you love me.”

"That is true."

Niall drove us to the restaurant where Liam’s party was and when we arrived the paparazzi were everywhere. They had obviously heard the boys were going to be here. Niall got out of the car, gave the keys to the valet and walked around to my side of the car. He opened my door, and offered his arm to help me out. Once I was standing he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked us in. We were shown to the room where everyone was already at.