Chapter 9

After Niall dropped me off, I spent the rest of my day cleaning the kitchen and doing some laundry. When Katie got home she was dying to know what happened since I didn’t come home last night. So I had to tell her the whole story of my adventures of the last two days. I fell asleep that night texting Niall and the next morning I found that I had a message from Niall.

Good morning beautiful – I couldn’t help but smile at his sweetness.

Morning to you too

 I was thinking when I get home tonight if you want to come over again.

Sure I would love too!

You remember how to get to my place?

Yep

I will let you know when I get home. I will see you then.

At a quarter after five Niall called me to tell me he was home, and I could come over whenever I wanted to. I didn’t want to seem too eager, so I took my time getting ready and driving over to his place. I just had on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and my cowboy boots. I grabbed the clothes Niall had let me wear the other day so I could give them back to him and I headed out the door. I drove over to his house and walked up to his door. It opened almost immediately, not even giving me the chance to knock.

“Hi,” he said while he gave me a tight hug and a kiss.

“So what are the plans for tonight?”

“I made us dinner and then I want a rematch from yesterday.”

“I’m still going to beat you.”

“Not this time.”

“Here I brought back you clothes. Thanks for letting me borrow them.”

“It was no problem. Now let’s go eat, I’m hungry.”

“Aren’t you always hungry?”

“Yea, but so are you so let’s go.” He made fajitas with some rice. For him being a young, single guy, living by himself he was a pretty good cook.

After we ate, he dragged me into the living room and sat me down on the couch while he started the game. We were tied with only a few minutes left to play so he decided to try a distraction technique since he wasn’t going to beat me. He started to gently kiss up my arms and made it to my neck and collarbone. It was enough however to allow him to score a goal and win. “You cheated, you distracted me.”

“Yeah, well you distracted me last time.”

“How, I didn’t do anything to you? I was just sitting there playing.”

“Exactly, just you sitting there distracted me. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. You’re beautiful.”

“Sure, you’re just making up an excuse for why you lost. But thank you.”

“Am not, it’s the truth.” He said as he kissed me.  ”Let’s watch a movie.”

We cuddled up on the couch and watched a comedy. He wanted to watch a scary movie but I told him I would leave if he put it in because I absolutely hated scary movies. But I did promise him I would cuddled with him anyway and didn’t need the scary movie to do that.

After the movie finished I stood up to leave. “If you want you can stay again.”

"Really you want me to stay?"

"Yeah you can stay whenever you want to. I liked waking up in the same bed as you."

“Alright but let me get my things out of my car first.”