Chapter 10

Later in the afternoon I got a phone call from Niall telling me he had landed and to brag that the weather was so much better there than in London. I knew he was just doing that because I could be enjoying it if I was back home in the US.

The next couple of weeks went by unbearably slow. The only thing I had to do was work on the house, but a positive thing was I had the whole downstairs finished and only had few of the rooms upstairs to let to go.

Niall and I talked as much as we could on Skype or over the phone but he was really busy and we didn’t get many opportunities, so most of our communication was over text messages. I was really starting to miss him and when we talked he seemed sad too, like maybe he was missing me a little too.

We hadn’t been able to talk for four days, but finally Niall texted me telling me to go on Skype in fifteen minutes because he had a break that night. I quickly logged on and waited for his call. Pretty soon I saw his smiling face. “Hi Niall!”

“Hey babe.”

“How’s tour going?”

“Amazing, the fans have been great, but I have been thinking.”

“Oh boy, that could be dangerous. What have you been thinking?”

“I’m out of all those cookies you made, like 3 days after you made them, and I need some more. So I think you need to come visit me so you can make me some more.”

“So the only reason you want me to come visit you on tour is so I can cook you cookies? Don’t you have someone that cooks for you guys?”

“Yeah we have a cook but her cookies are no where near as good as yours and maybe I miss you a little too.”

“Now was that so hard to admit.”

“No, but do you miss me?”

“Maybe just a little.”

“So will you come visit me? I know you want to come back to the US for a little bit.”

“I have been thinking about visiting my family over the 4th of July so maybe I can just join you guys in Minneapolis since it will only be a short plane ride from home. And I can be with you for awhile.”

“Really you will come on tour with me!!” He was so excited that he was bouncing in his chair. “Lads guess what? Erin said she would come on tour with us.”

Then I could hear all of the boys cheer nearby. “Wait where are the other boys? They sound really close.”

“They are sitting right next to me.” He then turned his laptop for me to see the other boys sitting right next to him. It was a good thing I didn’t say anything that I wouldn’t want them to hear. “I will have Paul call you so you can set up when you will be coming okay?”

“Yep.”

“Alright, I will see you in a couple of weeks.”

“Bye, see you soon.” all of the other boys yelled.

“Bye guys. Bye Niall,” I said while blowing him a kiss. He had a lot larger smile on his face by the time I signed off than when we started.

Later that day I got a phone call from Paul, and we discussed when I should join them on tour. I had told Niall I would be coming when they were in Minneapolis, but we decided I could come early then that and join them in Pittsburg. We chose to continue to let Niall believe that I was still coming to Minneapolis and I would surprise him by showing up a couple of day early.

I had a week and a half left before I was leaving for America, so I finished up the house to pass the time. I didn’t know when I would be coming home because I didn’t know how long Niall wanted me to be on tour with him so I didn’t want to leave with it not done and be gone for a month.