Chapter 16

We got into the car and it took us to a club. They showed us to a private VIP area and Niall left to get us some drinks. When he came back, he handed mine to me and drank his first one down quickly. I wasn’t in much of a drinking mood, so I drank mine slowly, Niall however, was ready to have a good time. “Let’s go dance,” Niall said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. We danced for a while before he left to get another drink.

He was gone for quite awhile so I headed back to our booth and found Harry sitting there by himself looking at phone. He looked up and asked “How’s it going Erin?”

“Good, how come you aren’t out there having fun? You are normally the one drinking and have a good time.”

“Don’t really feel like it tonight. Kinda tired, I only came because everyone else was coming.”

“Me either, but Niall dragged me here. I didn’t want to come.”

“Why don’t we just go back to the hotel then? I don’t think they are going to miss us. They seem to be having plenty of fun without us.” I looked around and found Niall and the other three boys doing shots at the bar.

“Yeah, I’m going to tell Niall we are heading back to the hotel and then we can leave.” I went up to Niall and told him I was leaving but he didn’t really seem to care because he was quite drunk already.

Harry and I headed to the car that was taking us back. We were driven to the hotel and headed up to our room before Harry asked, “Do you want to come to my room and watch a movie or just hang out?”

“Nah, I think I’m just going to go to bed. It’s been a long couple of days and I’m tired.”

“Alright see you tomorrow then.”

I went to my room and took a quick shower before I crawled into bed. I tried to fall asleep but couldn’t. I rolled over and saw that it was already two and Niall still wasn’t back yet. I was finally able to drift off to sleep until around three I heard the door open. Niall came stumbling in. He started to fall over before he caught himself on the wall. He then steadied himself before he took off his shirt and pants and fell into bed with me.

“Let’s do something.”

“Niall it’s three in the morning and you are really drunk, and I’m tired so just go to sleep.”

“But I’m not tired and I have better plans,” he said as he pulled the covers off of me. He then crawled up the bed and straddled my waist and began kissing me.

“What are you doing?” I said as I pushed him away from me. He came back to me and tried to pull my shorts off.

“Niall stop!” I yelled at him.

“We are going to have some fun.”

“No we aren’t, you need to go to sleep and sober up.” I tried to push him off but he didn’t budge.

“I have waited long enough for you to sleep with me. I have been taking you with us on tour and paying for everything. It’s time you give something back to me. Quit being a prude and let’s have to sex right now.” I couldn’t deny that what he said hurt me. It was true that he was taking me with him on tour and paying for everything that he could, even though I didn’t like when he paid for me.

“Get the hell off of me.” I tried to push him off of me but he grabbed my hands and held them above my head with one of his hands. He used his other hand to start pulling my shirt up. I was able to get my wiggle my legs loose enough that I could use them to push him off balance. It gave me enough time to escape from under him.