Chapter 11

The next stop on tour was Detroit. That show was amazing and then we were off to Chicago. I had some friends that were coming to the Chicago concert, so we hung out before the show while the boys were busy. We got something to eat and did a little shopping before the show.

Before I left in the morning I was given some back stages passes for my friends so after we were done shopping, I took them back to the arena so they could meet the boys. We found them in hair and makeup so we waited for them to finish. “Erin, next time can you be more careful not to leave so many marks on Niall?” Lou asked me as she showed me the mark on his neck and the other by his collarbone.

“Next time tell him to be more careful,” I replied to her. “You think those are bad. They are nowhere as bad as the ones he gave me,” I said as I pulled off my scarf I had to wear to hide the marks, even though it was really hot out. I pulled my shirt to the side to show her the numerous ones I was left with.

My friend, the boys, and the hair and makeup crew laughed when they saw all of the purple marks on my neck and chest. “I take it back, Niall be nicer to her next time,” Lou directed at Niall.

“That’s probably not going to happen,” Niall replied as he walked by me and smacked my butt when he went to get a bottle of water. I jumped at the sudden contact only making Niall laugh harder.

The boys finished getting ready for the show and my friends and I went and took our seats in the front row. It was great to watch the show like I was a fan. I was able to dance and sing to all their song and no one care because they were doing it too.

After the show was over, I said goodbye to my friends because they had to travel back home and I went backstage to find Niall. When I found him, he was running around and cheering. It was a good show but I didn’t know why he was this excited excited.

“Niall what is going on, why are you so excited?”

“I’m going to be an uncle!” But he said it so fast I couldn’t understand him.

“Huh?”

“Greg is having his baby, so I’m going to be an uncle.”

“That’s amazing!”

“I know, and we have a four day break so Paul is letting me go home and see him.”

“When do you leave?”

“We leave at six tomorrow morning.”

“Alright, then I guess, wait did you say we?”

“I did. You are coming with me, this way I get to see the baby and you can meet my family.”

“I don’t want to impose on your family. You should be focused on Greg, Denise, and the baby.”

“Nonsense, they have been asking me when they get to meet you and it was Greg’s idea anyway for you to come.”

“Well I suppose since I don’t have anything better to do and they asked I will go with you.”

“Yay,” Niall cheered as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“We should probably go to sleep then if we have to be at the airport bright and early tomorrow.”

We headed back to the hotel and Niall grabbed a quick shower before he joined me in bed.

“Night, Niall”

“Goodnight, babe.”

The next morning the alarm went off entirely too early for either of us. We both crawled out of bed and threw on sweats as we headed to the airport. I grabbed a coffee for me and a muffin for the both of us at Starbucks while he talked to his family on the phone. I sat down next to him and gave him his food. “You remember this was what you were eating when we first meet.” Niall said