Chapter 50

When the night was finally over, and all the guest vacated the dance floor, Niall and I walked to our room for the night. He unlocked the door and allowed me to walk inside. When I heard the door click behind me I spun on my heels to face him. We both remained still and just looked at each other. Neither of us could stop ourselves from smiling. I closed the short distance that was between us and wrapped arms around his body and he returned the gesture. We stood just holding each other for a short period before I pulled away and said, “I’m going to change out of my dress.”

“I’ll wait out here for you.” He gave me a gently kiss before he released me.

I grabbed a few things before I walked to the bathroom. I started by slipping off my dress and shoes, then processed to undo my hair. I pulled all the bobby pins that had been holding my curls up out. After I washed the makeup from my face and slipped into some new clothes I returned to our room.

Niall was standing outside on the small balcony connected with our room. His white shirt had been untucked and tie removed. His back was to me as he leaned against the railing when I joined him. I walked up behind him and rested my head on his back. “I love you Niall.”

“I love you too darling.” I looked see he was spinning the ring on his left hand around his fourth finger. “It’s weird, I didn’t know a simple ring could mean so much. I’ve known I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you for a while but it’s just different now. It’s real now.”

“I know. You’re stuck with me for the next 70 years.”

He turned around to look at me. “Sounds perfect.”

“You’ll be fat and bald and I’ll have white hair and wrinkles.”

“But you’ll still look as beautiful as you do now.” He placed his hands on my hips and pulled my body close to his. “And this shirt is looking pretty perfect also.” He played with fabric that hung over my body, just barely covering my back side. I was wearing his old plaid shirt he gave me when we first met. “It always looked better on you than it ever did on me. Maybe that’s why I fell for you that very first day.”

“I literally fell for you that day when you knocked me over.” I rested my hands on his chest and fiddled with the collar of his white shirt. “You know I’ve always found you extremely handsome in suits.” I slowly began to unbutton the shirt until it fell open, revealing his chest and abdomen. I ran my fingers along the band of his Calvin Klein boxers softly when my fingers. He roughly grabbed my waist and closed the distance between us and joined our lips. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders so it fell to the ground.

As we kissed, he slowly undid my shirt and removed it to unveil the white lace lingerie I had on underneath. “Those are very nice.” He said as he looked down at me, unable to hide his smile. He went back to kissing me as he worked his hands up and down my body, feeling my bare skin. He eventually grasped me behind my tights and picked me up so my legs were around his waist and walked us inside.

We fell onto the bed when his legs collided with it, causing us to tumble into a giggling mess. Niall made quick work as he began to kiss down my body. He started at my forehead then made his way from my chest to my stomach until he reached my left ankle. I needed more so I laced my fingers in his blonde hair and tugged until I was looking in his eyes. “Stop with this slow teasing shit, I need more. Now!” He loved when I became demanding for him and almost beg. But he loved teasing me even more.

I grew impatient with his game so I grasp the top of his pants and undid the button and zipper and almost ripped them, along with his boxers, down his legs. He laughed loudly. “Someone is a little eager tonight.”

“Shut up.”

I started to remove my bra but Niall grabbed my hands to stop me. “Let me.” He made quick work of it as it joined the rest of our clothes on the floor. He began to kiss down my chest again until he reached the only article of clothing either of us were wearing. He hooked his finger under them and slowly slide them down my legs.