Chapter 64

I was sitting on the couch when I saw the car lights pulling up to the house and I smiled knowing who they belonged too. "Riley someone is here, should we go see who it is?" I stood up and walked to the door with Riley following right beside me.

When the passenger door opened, I watched to see the biggest smile spread on Riley's face. "Daddy, you home!" He ran as fast as his little legs would take him until he crashed into Niall.

Niall picked him up and held him. "I am, I missed you these last few weeks," Niall replied.

"Missed you too daddy."

Niall started to walk towards me, still carrying Riley. "And look at you. You've gotten so big, the pictures just don't do you justice."

"I feel huge and I still have two and a half months to go. I'm going to be the size of a whale by the time I have this baby."

"A very cute whale." He flashed a smile. "Let's go inside so you can sit down."

"Will you massage my feet? They hurt," I whined as I sat down on the couch.

"I suppose, give them here." Niall sat down at the other end of the couch so I could rest my feet in his lap.

He started to rub them with his hands. "They do look a little swollen."

"I know and pretty soon I'm no longer going to be able to see them because of my big belly."

"Yeah I think if we stand belly to belly that I won't be able to touch my hands together. We should try."

We both stood up and pressed our bellies together. Niall stood straight and didn't lean forward and wrapped his arms around me the best he could. "I can barely touch my fingers. By next week I won't be able to."

"Now I'm sad because you can't hug me." I pouted.

"Oh don't worry I'll still be able to hug you." Niall walked so he was standing behind me and hugged me from behind. "See I can still hug you." He kissed my cheek.

"Not the same."

"We'll make due for two months."

We sat back down and I instantly placed my feet back in his lap. I received a strange look in return. "Did you think just because you changed the subject you wouldn't have to massage my feet? Remember this is your baby to that's causing them to look like this."

"Fine," he grumbled before he began to work on my feet again. "By the way I've been invited to a charity golf thing back in Mullingar next weekend."

"Is that a question?"

"Well I didn't know if you'd want me to go."

"Why wouldn't I let you go?"

"You'll be seven months pregnant."

"That doesn't mean I don't want to go with you and it's for a good cause. It's not like you're just out for a round with you buddies. It's just for the weekend right?"

"Yeah we would leave Friday, golf Saturday, and come home Sunday."

"That doesn't sound bad and it would be good to see your family again since it will probably be the last time we see them before we go to America and I have the baby."

"Alright, I'll call the organizers later and tell them I'll come."

The next day when I came home Niall was standing over the stove cooking supper. He smiled when he saw me walk in. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso while I rested my check on his back.