Chapter 62

Harry was decked out in all his favorite Packer's gear, including a cheese head atop his curly hair.

"Wow you look like an idiot," I said when I first saw him.

His face turned slightly offended, "At least I'm supporting my team, what are you wearing?"

"I don't like either of these teams so I'm just going to wear what I have on. I thought about wearing my team's shirt but decided against it."

"You're no fun." Just then Niall walked in wearing a snapback that supported the other team. Only doing it to irritate Harry. "Why did I invite either of you anyway?"

"If you would cheer for a better team it wouldn't be so bad. And because you wanted to hang out with a pregnant lady," I replied.

"Maybe you're right. Have you decided on a name yet?"

"No, we can't find one either of us like. I find one I like and Niall shoots it down because he doesn't like it. Then Niall finds a name and I don't like it because it reminds me of someone I know that I don't like. We'll probably end up in the hospital while I'm in labor and we still won't have a name."

"I heard Harry, Harold and Edward are good names, you could go with one of those."

"We'll keep those in mind."

"What about Niall Jr.?" Niall offered.

"Do you hear how horrible that sounds? Niall Jr. really?" I gave him a very questioning face.

"So you don't want to have our kid named after me?"

"Not a chance."

"That's mean."

"Don't get me wrong, I like your name but Niall Jr. sound ridiculous and I don't want our kid to have to live up to your name. They already have to live up to just being your kid, I think that's enough pressure to put on them."

"Maybe we should probably head to the stadium and you can name them after a player," Harry suggested.

"Yes because Ha Ha is a perfectly good name for our kid," I said.

"Well I didn't say you had to name your kid after him," He shot back.

After spending a week in sunny California, which was nice since it had recently been really cold in London, we were getting ready for the Grammy's.

My hair and makeup had already been completed so I was currently in the bathroom slipping into my gown. I had picked out a dress that was loose around the middle to allow for my growing belly since I wasn't sure how large when I bought it.

I heard the door open, then Niall yelled inside, "Babe are you almost ready, we need to leave soon?"

"Yeah I just need to get my shoes on." Walking out of the bathroom, I grabbed my shoes from my bag and went to the bed to slip them on. It was a bit of a struggle to work around my belly and reach my feet.

"Here let me help you." He grabbed the shoes from my hand and knelt down in front of me after seeing me struggling. "How are you going to do this when your belly is even bigger?"

"I lived in shoes I could just slip on the last time."

After both my shoes were on, Niall stayed knelt in front of me. "Do you think if we win anything tonight we'll get to continue our normal award show tradition?" His one eyebrow rose.

"I'm not sure. We'll see how I feel afterwards." I shrugged. "Anyway we fly home right away."

"Okay, but I have a bit of incentive to help my case." He then reached into the pocket of his tux and produced a black box. "Now don't think you get to keep this. It's worth way too much for me to actually be able to afford so we are only renting them for the night."