Chapter 23

The next morning when I woke up, I could feel some slight soreness. It wasn’t bad, but enough that I knew it was there. Niall was still asleep next to me so I went into the kitchen and turned on my iPod quietly. The first song that started to play “Lost in this Moment” by Big & Rich. I was reaching for a box of cereal in the cupboard when I felt Niall’s arm snake around my waist. He tickled my sides lightly making me drop the box, spilling some of the cereal, making him laugh. 

I turned around to face him, he kissed me then grabbed my right hand in his left hand and placed his other hand around my back. I rested my left hand on his chest and he slowly started to sway us back and forth to the music. "I really like this song, how come I have never heard it?" He asked as he hand slide further down my back.

"Probably because it's an older country song that wasn't really popular. Your lucky I like you because you hand is quite low on my waist." He just smirked at me and slide it lower. He started to twirl me around the kitchen, “I didn’t know you could dance so well?”

“It’s all the practice I get on stage with the lads.”

“I’m pretty sure you end up falling down most of the time.”

“That's true. Maybe it’s because now I get to dance with a pretty girl.” I smiled at him and brought our heads together so our foreheads were touching. “Thank you for last night.”

“I’m the one that should be thanking you.” I closed the distance between us and softly kissed him. We finished dancing to the rest of the song and then I grabbed the box of cereal and poured myself a bowl. Niall grabbed himself a bowl and we both went and sat down on the couch. I sat with my back against the arm rest and my feet laying on Niall’s lap. He was flipping through the channels until he settled on morning cartoons because there wasn't much on. We sat there and watch them like we were five years old again eating cereal.

We were there for about two hours before Niall stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the couch. “Where are we going?”

“We’re going to go out on a walk. It’s a beautiful day out and it might be one of the last days in London before we leave for Australia in two weeks and when we get back it's going to be cold. So let’s get dressed and head out.” We walked to the bedroom to change. I throw my hair into a bun, put on a pair of jeans and grabbed one of Niall’s sweaters to wear. It was way more comfy than mine and smelled like him. I slipped on a pair of Vans as we left.

“When did you get those shoes, I don’t remember buying them for you and I don’t think we moved those?” Niall asked.

“They aren’t mine.” I answered.

“Then whose shoes are you wearing?”

“They would be yours,” I said with a mischievous smile.

“I thought they looked familiar.”

“That’s the great thing about us being the same size, I can steal your stuff all the time.”

“And I don’t mind because you make my clothes look better,” He said as he kissed my forehead. Niall grabbed his Ray bans and we walked out of our place.

We strolled around the park before we started to play on some of the kids playground equipment. Eventually a couple of fans spotted us, they came over to us and we started talking. They were really nice girls that I ended up talking to after they got their pictures with Niall. As we continued to talk, Niall walked away for awhile and returned to us with ice cream cones. “You are so lucky, Niall seems like such a sweet boyfriend,” one of the girls said.

“Yeah he is pretty great.” I said taking the cone from him as I kissed his cheek making him blush.

“Please don’t every break up, we love you two together. You seem so happy and look so cute together and you seem like a normal couple,” one of the other girls said.