Chapter 14

The next day I was woken up by Niall poking my cheek. “What do you want Niall, I was trying to sleep?”

“I’m hungry.”

“Really, that is why you woke me. Call for room service.”

“But I can’t get to the phone, you are in the way.”

“How am I in the way? Get out of bed and get it.”

“But it’s comfy in bed and it’s on the table next to you and I didn’t want to get up so can you give it to me.”

“Fine, just order me something too.” Niall then called down to get us some food while I drifted back to sleep for a little bit.

When our food came, Niall got up to get it and brought it back to the bed were we ate it while we watched some TV. After we finished, I decided to take a shower. I took my clothes with me to the bathroom and hopped in. Shortly after, I could hear lots of laughter so I assumed that the other boys had come into our room. When I was almost finished, the noises stopped. This made me nervous because Niall would have told me if he was leaving and I didn’t here the door shut so I don’t think they left and when it’s quiet with the boys it usually meant they were up to no good or they where planning to do something that would get them in trouble.

I looked out from behind the curtain and didn’t see anything different so I turned the water off and dried off. I started to put my clothes on until I noticed that my shirt was missing. So that is why it was quiet, they decided to steal my shirt, but I was pretty sure I locked the door to the bathroom before I showered. Thankfully, they left me my bra so I walk out of the bathroom to grab another shirt from my bag. I looked around and noticed that they had stolen my bag too along with Niall’s so I couldn’t just grab one of his. So I was basically left with no clothes. This left me with only one option if I wanted to get a shirt, to confront the boys and that’s what they wanted in the first place. When I walked out, I found Liam and Zayn holding Niall down on the bed and Harry had my shirt in his hand and Louis was sitting on the couch with a shit ass grin on his face.

“How did you get into the bathroom, I locked the door?”

“Louis learned how to pick locks so he could do things like this. It’s been quite useful if I say so,” Zayn said.

“It’s best if you don’t lock the door because it only makes us want to break in all the more,” Louis said smugly.

“I’m sorry. I tried to stop them but it was four against one, there was nothing I could do. They pinned me down and took our suitcases, broke into the bathroom and stole your shirt,” Niall explain while he fought against Liam and Zayn.

“Don’t worry.” I walked over to Harry to get my shirt but he lifted it over his head. That was why they gave it to him. He was the tallest and held my shirt well above my head. Fortunately for me, they didn’t know I was quite good at wrestling, and Harry was the most uncoordinated of the boys which gave me an advantage. I jumped on Harry’s back and kicked out his leg what caused us both to fall to the floor. I was then able to sit on him and pin his arms above his head. I mean he was stronger than me and could have moved me off of him but didn’t.

“Whoa, were did you learn how to do that?” Harry asked.

“I told you I grow up with a brother and three male cousins that liked to pick on me. I had to learn how to defend myself against them so I got really good at wrestling with them.” I grabbed my shirt from Harry and stood up.

“That’s hot. Has she ever used that on you Niall? You know, pin you down?” Louis asked.

“Shut up Lou, no,” Niall yelled as I put my shirt on. “Let me up.”