Chapter 65

"Niall why do I have to get ready to go to Louis's? Can't we just stay home and sit on the couch for the rest of the day? I just finished finals yesterday, and I would just like to relax," I asked while peeking my head out of the closet.

"No we can't, we leave for North Dakota late tonight and they want to see you one last time before we leave. It's probably going to be the last time they see you before you have the baby." Niall walked into the closet with me and started to look through my side of clothes. "And can you wear this?" He held up a like pink maternity dress that I had yet to wear.

"Can't I just go in sweats? I'll be more comfortable."

"Please you looked so cute in it when we bought it, I want to actually see you wear it."

"Fine give it here." He flashed a glorious smile at me. "I'll go get Riley changed and then I'll be back."

I removed the clothes I was wearing and slipped the dress on.

I was checking myself in the mirror when Niall walked in. He stood behind me in a light blue plaid shirt with a white t-shirt underneath as we both looked into the mirror.

"Do you think my boobs are a little much in this dress? I mean they're basically popping out."

"Yes I do, but leave it. I like looking at them."

"Niall!"

"What? Me looking at your boobs is the most action I've gotten in months."

"You are the absolute worst."

"That's what happens when you deprive me for so long."

"Someday it will happened again."

"I need a date and time so I can be prepared."

"Someday." I answered. "Before we go I need you to do one thing for me." I tried to act sweet.

"What's that?"

"Help me put my shoes on. I can't reach my feet anymore." A small smirked formed on his face but he helped me into my shoes anyway.

We arrived at Louis's house and he greeted us at the front door. "Hey guys, everyone is in the backyard."

He led us through his house to the back door. When he opened it, I was shocked with what I saw.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled at us.

The backyard was filled with all our friends and Niall's family. There were tables covered in blue and pink table clothes and balloons to match. In the middle of the yard, was a large cake and presents surrounding it. Everyone was wear either different shades of pink or blue.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"It's your baby shower," Louis answered.

"Did you know about this?" I directed at Niall.

"Yeah we've been planning this for weeks. We knew if we told you we wanted to have a baby shower you would have said no so we went ahead and planned it without your knowledge. I know you said you didn't want one because you had one for Riley, well none of us were there and we wanted to celebrate with you. I'm sorry if you're mad."

"No Niall I'm not mad, just surprised. I didn't think this is what we would be doing today. Wait is that why you insisted on me wearing this pink dress?"

"Yeah, everyone was supposed to wear either pink or blue, based on what they wanted or thought the baby would be. And I know you want Booga to be a girl so I wanted to make sure you wore pink. And we know Riley wants a brother so that's why he's wear his Captain America shirt because it's something blue I could actually get him in."