Chapter 77

Today was the day, the day I had been waiting so long for. The day I never thought I would see come. Today was the day I was finally graduating. Dressed in my cap in gown, I sat in my chair waiting to walk across the stage to receive my diploma.

When my name was finally called, I walked across the stage to grab that important piece of paper. Turning to look into the audience, I could hear a large group of cheers. I searched until I found the source among the many people watching. There I saw my family, my friends, and most importantly Niall with Riley and Finley.

Once the ceremony was over, I went to find my supporters. Finding them outside, I joined them. Seeing Niall, I walked directly towards him. His arms wrapping around me as soon as I reached him. "I am so proud of you Erin. I know how hard you worked to get here," he said before kissing me.

"Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you."

"Yes you could of. You are the smartest person I know."

I couldn't help but smile. "And you are sweetest person I know."

"That is why I am taking you on a vacation. A proper one that doesn't involve any work and so we can celebrate you finally being done."

"Where are we going? Are the boys coming with us?" I asked excited.

"So it's a bit of a two part vacation. The first part will be just us for a couple of days and I have something special planned for us in France. Then we will go home and pick up the boys so we can go on a Disney cruise together."

"That sounds like a lot of fun, I can't wait."

Everyone that came to my graduation joined us for the after party at our house. No longer having to go to school or spending long hours studying away from my family, I was ready to celebrate. There was plenty of food and drinks for everyone.

After greeting everyone, we settled in by a fire. Liam had finally joined Niall and I so we were no long the only one with kids when he had a baby a couple of months ago. Having missed having a baby around, I was holding her in my arms. Niall was sitting next to me, looking on as I rocked her in my arms, his arm around my back. I turned to look at him. "I miss having a little baby, let's have another baby," I said.

"Ok," he simply replied.

Nothing else was said about the subject between us the rest of the night. That was until we were in our room getting ready for bed. We were in the closet changing when I turned to Niall and asked, "How serious was your answer earlier?" I was a bit nervous, thinking he only said it because he knew it's what I wanted to hear. We said we wanted more kids but I always said I wanted to wait until after I started working for awhile. But I decided life was too short to care about that and stop trying to plan life so much.

He turned to look at me before stepping right in front of me, grabbing my hips to pull me close. "Well how serious was your question?" He knew exactly what I was referring to.

Neither of us answered each other, just stared trying to find any doubt the other might have. When neither could find any, Niall grabbed my cheeks and kissed me.

The next morning after we had everything packed in the car, we were standing by the front door saying goodbye to the boys. "I love you both, and be good for Nana while we're gone," I said. Maura was staying with the boys for the few days we were gone.

"What are you going to be doing?" Riley asked.

"I'm not sure, daddy won't tell me. But I know we will be back in a couple of days to pick you and Finley up so we can go on vacation with you."