Chapter 79

"There you are, I've been looking all over for you," Niall mentioned as he walked into our bedroom where I was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at my feet. "Are you ready? We need to leave in an hour."

"No," I answered, but still didn't look up at him.

"Well why not?" He moved closer. I could see his feet in front of me.

"I think I'm pregnant." My eyes finally met his.

"Well isn't that what we want? What did you expect love?"

"I know, I do what a baby." Finally I was able to admit what I had been holding in, "But I'm scared."

He quickly sat beside me and took my hands in his. "Sweetheart why are you scared?"

"What if the same thing happens as the last one? I don't think I can go through that again. I can't lose another baby."

"Don't think like that." He commanded. He gently held my cheek. "Remember you already have two perfectly healthy little boys that you had two normal pregnancies for. It isn't going to happen again." I nodded. "Have you taken the test and confirmed this?"

"No."

"Well how do you even know you're pregnant?"

"I've been tired lately and I'm late. And I just have that feeling like I had with the last ones. I don't know how to explain it, but I just feel pregnant."

"How about this, why don't you go take the test and we'll worry about it after."

"Okay," I agreed.

Making my way into the bathroom, I opened the cabinet above the toilet and grabbed one of the test we had. Carefully reading the directions before I removed the test from its wrapper. I followed the directions and once I was finished I returned to the bedroom. When I sat next to Niall, he rested his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his body, placing a kiss on my temple.

When the alarm went off, we both looked at each other. "You go look," I directed to Niall.

He stood and walked into the bathroom and returned a few seconds later. Sitting down next to me, he continued to look at me. He wasn't giving anything away with his face expression.

"I love you very much." He grabbed my cheeks before kissing me. Then he moved so he was level with my stomach. "And I love you too little baby." He sat up to look at me, wearing a smile on his face.

"We're having a baby?"

"We're having a baby," He replied, his smile growing.

I could see just how happy and excited he was for this and I could feel that joy spreading to me. "We're having a baby!" I said excited as I finally returned his smile. Bring my arms around his torso I hugged him as I buried my face in his neck. "I love you Niall."

"I love you too. But we really do need to get ready, our plane leaves pretty soon."

We were leaving because Niall was going to some golfing event in Scotland for the weekend, and since I didn't have to work the boys and I were planning on going with him. I didn't have many weekends off anymore so when the opportunity was there, I tried to spend as much time with my family as I could.

While I finished packing, Niall watched. "Why don't you call the doctor's office and set up an appointment for me so we can confirm this?" He was more than happy to make the call. He went to find the phone number and returned when he was hanging up.