Chapter 22

Previous chapter:
I just hoped she wouldn't cause any problems during our stay with him.

Calina's pov

I looked him in the eye.

He accused me of being a thief, but he and all men like him made me one!

"If you and your kind didn't chase me like an animal, I wouldn't steal from you all! Instead I would work and earn my money like any other decent human being," I defended myself.

Chuckling, he tilted his head and saying, "It's funny how I and my kind are responsible for every mistake you made, but you forget, piccola, that I and my kind didn't tell you to kill Cortez!"

"I didn't tell my father to marry me with you either, neither did I tell you to buy me from my brother! And I certainly didn't tell my brother to sell me to you for money like my pimp!" I hissed at him.

Even after years, I remembered every pain caused by them, as if it just happened yesterday. The pain was always there, branded in my soul. And the most painful memory was standing right in front of me.

"Why don't you go suck some dick and leave me alone," I said, not in the mood to play with him. Before I could react, his hand painfully grabbed my face, making me look right into his eyes.

"I'm really fed up with your bratty attitude! You will start to respect me or—" he started before I interrupted him, not caring that I got him mad.

"Or what? Huh? What? Tell me asshole! What are you going to do? What can you still do?" I hissed at him and his eyes darkened, making him look at me challengingly.

Then, he turned us around in a blink of an eye, and I found myself bending down over his desk. I tried to move, but I couldn't, he had a tight grip on me as he leaned over me, preventing him from breaking free.

"If you don't act like a good girl then I won't treat you like one," he gritted out, my cheek was pinned against the table as he was holding my by my neck, pushing me against wooden table.

"At least I am not acting like a desperate little bitch, forcing myself on women to get some pussy," I snapped back, not letting him intimidate me. I felt him push me harder against the table. Oops, I guess I hit a nerve.

"You know what, wifey? You're right," I heard him say darkly near my ear, "I am desperate little bitch, but only for yours."

"I-I'll just go," I heard Denise say who was standing the entire time in the room, watching us, looking uneasy.

"No, you won't," Raphael said, "I don't mind your presence, and Calina doesn't care about privacy either, otherwise she'd knock before entering the office, right piccola?" he asked me cunningly.

"Fuck you!" I gritted out.

"Oh, you will." He hummed, his hand sneaking into my shirt.

I looked at the man who helped him find out who I was. In front of me stood the man who was supposed to be dead. Esmeralda had told me that she killed him.

But I wasn't surprised he wasn't dead. If he worked for someone like the devil, he was also evil. And evil didn't die easily in this world, Raphael and he was living proof of my statement.

"Look at me. And then look behind me. This is who you work for and you are no better than him! You both are disgusting!" I hissed at him as he looked at me uncomfortably.

"You're trying to beg the wrong person for help. You have to beg me to stop, not him, or do you have a good time there, piccola," he said mockingly as I clenched my jaw as his hand went south and slipped into my boxers, or his boxers, as I had to wear his clothes because our clothes had not yet arrived from the hotel room. Biting my tongue, as I refused to beg him, I struggled in his grip to break free.