Chapter 32

Previous chapter:
... I wanted her to live with me, at least as a cake recipe.

Calina's pov

After getting the girls ready for the day, we went downstairs for breakfast. Now, we were all sitting in the dining room, having breakfast.

I just kept quiet and ate my food in silence with one hand as my other hand was holding an ice pack to my head.

"Does it hurt too much, mom?" Zia asked me. I smiled at her from my plate. "No," I said, shaking my head, "just a little."

"Daddy, can we buy her glasses, so she doesn't bump into doors again?" Lucy asked Draven who grinned at me.

I told the children I overlooked a door and bumped into it on my way back. It was the smartest thing I could come up with when I went into the bathroom with Lucy's toothbrush, and a big bump on my head.

"Do you need glasses, Calina?" he asked me mockingly. "No, my eyesight is pretty good. Thank you," I gritted out, annoyed by him.

"You sure? After all, you haven't seen a huge door," he said with a smirk, "or are you scared that you will look ugly with glasses?"

"My mom will not look ugly! She would look pretty even with glasses!" Zia defended me. "Yes!!" Lucy agreed with her, as she had done so often lately.

"I didn't say she would look ugly, I just asked her if she didn't want glasses because she'd feel ugly," he said smartly before looking at me intensely.

"Otherwise I can only agree with your opinion. I think she would look beautiful even with glasses."

"Mind your own fucking business and leave me alone!" I snapped, finally exploding.

"Oh, I didn't know you could get harsh," he commented with a sly smile, looking at me observantly, "but please mind your language next to the children."

"Mommy used a bad word." I gasped, looking at Zia. And they both looked at me with doe blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, and yeah that's a bad word, so please don't use it," I told them with a forced smile, trying to look naturally. They both nodded their heads.

Gritting my teeth, I turned to him. And I really didn't know how to deal with him. He annoyed me, making me want to tear his head off.

Besides his smart mouth, that mocked me, I really couldn't have a normal conversation with him. Every time I looked at him, I remembered him standing naked in front of me in the shower, making me feel heat on my ears.

"I'll show you how harsh I can get!" I hissed at him. "Mommy, will you spank him?" Zia asked and Lucy gasped, putting a hand over her mouth.

"I'd be lying if I said it ain't excite me to see you get harsh on me," he muttered, drinking from his glass.

"I told you he's weird mommy," Zia whispered, it should be a whisper from her but it was rather loud for everyone to hear than a whisper.

"My Daddy isn't weird," Lucy disagreed with a frown. "He likes spankings, that's weird," Zia argued, looking at her.

"Daddy, do you like spankings?" Lucy asked him curiously.

"I—"

"How about we play with Lucy's dollhouse after breakfast?" I asked them with a smile, cutting Draven off, not wanting him to tell the girls what kind of a masochist he was. Both said yes and nodded their heads eagerly.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your plans, but I need you in my office after breakfast as I want to discuss an important matter with you," Draven said, making me to look at him.