Chapter 25

Previous chapter:
And as I looked into his eyes, I felt like we had entered a lion's den.

Draven's pov

"Welcome to my home, I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting you," I greeted as I approached them.

"Thank you for having us here until our problem is fixed," he said as I was standing right in front of them now.

"Of course, why shouldn't I show you hospitality? After all, you're a good business associate," I said before smiling, "and you're paying well for your stay. I've already seen you transferred me my money. Exactly the amount we talked about. Though, I wouldn't mind a little more."

"I bet you wouldn't," he snorted, looking a little pissed off. Well, there was only three possible explanations for his mood:

The first one was that I got on his nerves.
The second one was that the little firecracker next to him, the hottest milf I've ever seen may I add, didn't give him any ... you know what ...
And the latter one was he was stressed because of the gangsters after his family

And when I thought about it, I bet on my second guess, and I'd even bet two-hundred grands on it.

"Who stole your money, I mean your candy? Your daughter?" I asked, winking at the little girl who clung to her mother like her life depended on it while looking at me, what a cute Gremlin.

She hid her face on her mother's neck before Raphael asked, "Can you be serious for a second?"

"No, I don't like getting wrinkles like you," I told him, "and if I took every shit in my life seriously, I'd look like Voldemort." Then, I turned around, walking up the stairs.

"Who's that?" Raphael asked as they followed me, making me role my eyes and wonder if he lived on the moon. Who the fuck didn't know Harry Potter?

"You don't know him?" I asked with a gasp. "No, why? Is he important?" he asked me back.

"Yeah, he's as powerful as you, even looks like you," I told him with my back facing him as I walked to their room.

"Then, you should introduce us sometime," Raphael claimed, interested. "Sure, let's do a movie night," I shrugged, turning towards them as I stood before the room now, seeing the hot milf's lips twitch upwards, trying not to smile.

Well, she obviously had some humor if she found my mocking amusing.

"You might be as powerful as Voldemort, you also look like him," his wife said, looking at her husband, "but you're obviously not as smart as him." I chuckled, I loved funny women.

"Voldemort is an ugly guy in Harry Potter, a book series," the firecracker enlightened him, as he still looked confused.

"I don't think you look you look ugly, daddy, you look petty," the Gremlin meant pretty, I guess, but ended up saying petty.

"I kinda agree," I laughed.

"Instead of lecturing me about an unnecessary book series lecture her about language," Raphael huffed to the milf.

"As you were so eager about parenting her during the breakfast why don't you do it?" the firecracker fired back.

"Alright! Alright! Keep it cool next to the Gremlin guys!" I cut them off.

"Gremlin?" the milf asked me, looking offended. "Yeah, cute thing," I said, nodding with my head towards the Gremlin, "I've one too."

"I really can't with you both," she huffed, shaking her head, "where is our room?"