Chapter 43

Previous chapter:
And I knew it was a matter of time until I'd confess him my love with all the beautiful feelings he made me feel.

Calina's pov

Dreaming.

After a long time in my life I was dreaming again, and it wasn't a nightmare, no, it was a wet dream about Draven and I.

Moaning, I was arching my back in my dream, feeling a heat built up in my core.

I turned my head sideways, balling the sheets in my hands, as I felt him between my legs, his tongue licking and sucking my sex, drinking up my juices.

•••••

"Calina? Calina? Babe, wake up," I heard Draven's voice, shaking my body by my shoulder lightly.

Groaning, that he woke me up from something phenomenal, I looked at him frustrated as I opened my eyes now.

"What?" I sighed, looking into his amber eyes that were looking worriedly back at me. "Are you alright? I heard you whine your sleep, did you have a nightmare?" he asked me with a frown.

"Yes, Draven I'm alright," I muttered annoyed as he woke me up from a wonderful dream that wasn't a nightmare. And my whines were probably my moans he confused with.

"Why are you grumpy, I was just worried for you," he muttered, looking confused by my frustration. "You were thrashing in your sleep."

"I wasn't having a nightmare," I clarified, rubbing my thighs together as I still felt aroused from the dream.

"Then, what were you dreaming of?" he asked me, cocking his head. Now, his question made me blush, and look down, away from him.

"You ..." I sighed embarrassed. "Me?" he asked, sounding surprised, before grabbing my chin gently and making me look into his captivating eyes.

"Yes," I whispered, and his gaze changed from worried to intense now. "If it wasn't a nightmare, and you were dreaming of me, then, tell me, baby, what were you dreaming of?" He asked me with a raspy voice.

Licking and chewing my lips, I sighed, telling him while grabbing with my hands the sheets tighter, "You were touching me."

"Where?" he asked, moving closer. Biting my lip, I took his hand into mine, moving it under the sheets to my sex.

"There?" he asked, rubbing up and down my unclothed sex as we went naked to bed. I nodded my head, biting my lips harder, as he toyed with my sex, feeling my wet folds. "Like that?"

He plunged a finger in me as his thumb circled my clit. Moaning, I shook my head.

"Then, what was I doing Calina that you got so wet for me just in your dream?" He asked me, adding a second finger, slowly thrusting and out.

"It was your tongue," I muttered with a gasp as he curled his fingers inside of me, hitting a spot that made me arch my back.

"Was I eating you out?" he asked me, his face buried in the crook if my neck as he was lying sideways and I was on my back. Moving my hips synchronically with his fingers, I moaning a yes.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Calina?" he asked me, nibbling on my neck. "Yes, please," I sighed desperately.

"Tell me what exactly I was doing in your dream, baby," he muttered huskily, going down on me, removing the blanket from our bodies.

I felt my nipples harden he spread my legs wide, locking his arms with my legs to prevent me to close them before positioning his head near my sex. "What was I doing, baby?"