Chapter 48

Previous chapter:
"Just wait and see, the good comes to last!"

Draven's pov

I was in my office on the balcony, sitting in a hanging chair with my feet on the chair in front of me and playing Candy Crush.

I looked at my cell phone intently, sighing as I lost again. I got frustrated not being able to win the level.

Grunting, I changed to Bubble Witch.

I grinned as I was about to shoot the last ball and finally win when my phone buzzed and I missed with my ball.

I cursed and didn't answer the call. The caller wasn't registered anyway. The number has been encrypted.

Therefore, I thought that it was probably one of my enemies that I've messed with in the past. They probably called to threaten me with something I didn't give a shit at the moment.

My family was home and safe. Whatever they had against me was not in my interest.

As I tried to play the level again, my phone buzzed again. Groaning frustrated, I declined the call but the fucker called again.

Whoever called also called via Facetime.

I think I had to see someone's ugly face today. With an annoyed smile on my face, I answered the incoming call this time.

I frowned when I saw a face I didn't recognize. I usually reminded people that I screwed up well. But whoever that guy was, I didn't remind this freak.

Moreover, he cradled a child in his arms, and he had a bottle tied to his left chest. "I guess you're wrong, madam," I muttered, feeling like I was on one of those prank-shows you'd see on TV by they way he looked.

"Why the hell don't you take the call? It could be something important!" he said quietly, not to wake the baby up.

"WHAT?" I screamed and the baby moved in his arms. Cursing, he rocked the baby before looking at me annoyed.

"You're not making a good impression on me, just for your information," he snapped at me.

"I didn't know I had to impress you, madam," I told him with a frown. What the hell was I doing anyway? Why the hell did I even talk to a damn stranger?

"Who are you? And why did you call me?" I asked him puzzled. "I'm the guy to who's notebook you've sent viruses with nasty montaged videos," he huffed, and now he has mentioned that I also recognized his voice from our last talk in my office.

"Oh, you sounded like a tough guy on our last phone talk, I never thought you were gay," I told him with my brows raised, pointing to his left breast, where the bottle was taped.

"I'm not trying to breastfeed! Whatever! I am not going to argue with you why I am in this situation! I want to see Calina!" he told me firmly.

"What's the magic word?" I asked him with a grin. "Fuck you," he gritted out, looking at me annoyed.

"Nah, that's only what Calina does, and is allowed to do," I grinned at him. "You fucked my sister?" he asked me, looking at me baffled.

"Well, technically, she fucks me, but yeah we can say that," I told him pensively, nodding my head.

"If you force—"

"Wow, wow, wow, hold on there," I cut him off offended, "she's with me with her own free will!"

"Then, let me talk to her," he insisted. "Fine," I sighed, rolling my eyes, before searching for Calina in the mansion.

"And how did you find my number?" I asked him as I walked. "The phone isn't well encrypted, it wasn't that hard," he remarked, and he was right.