Epilogue

Calina's pov

I was in my white dress. I was in my husband's arms.

We were married.

I was now Lina Graham. After all these identities I had, I wanted to finally stick with this one. I wanted to stay Lina Graham until death pulled us apart.

"You don't believe how happy I am to call you my wife," he said as he snuggled closer to me as we danced.

"No," I said in a panic as I felt my legs getting wet. "No? Why? I'm—" he began before I interrupted him.

"M-My water broke," I told him and he looked at me in surprise.

"Are you sure? Maybe you just peed? You couldn't hold your bladder—" he said when I interrupted him again.

"Draven! I can tell for sure when I pee and when my water brakes!" I told him with my hand around my stomach.

"A-Aright, d-do you want to go to the hospital?" he asked me hectically. "No, I'll just give birth in the pool next to us!" I told him when the pain shot through my back.

"Hospital then?" he asked, picking me up as my legs gave up. "Yes!" I said, taking deep breaths.

"LADIES AND MEN, MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH AT OUR WEDDING! SORRY! WE WOULD LIKE TO STAY BUT WE HAVE TO LEAVE TO THE HOSPITAL! AND CHEERS! MY SON IS COMING!" he screamed like a madman and I thought my ears were going to burst.

Everyone applauded and clinked their glasses as we left. Then, he put me in the car before driving to the hospital.

"Wait! What about Zia and Lucy?" I asked him worried about my children.

"Mary and the maids are there. And many guards. They'll be fine, but I can drive back if you want?" he asked.

"Yes! Drive back! So we're going to be late to the hospital and I can give birth in the car!" I hissed at him.

"Really?" he asked with his brows raised.

"NO!" I shouted. The pain made me angry.

"OKAY!" he yelled back, which made me frown.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked him confused.

"Why are you screaming?" he asked me back as he drove to the hospital like a madman. "Because I'm pregnant!" I hissed at him as the sweat formed on my forehead from the pain in my lower back.

"Sorry, I don't have any excuse," he said as he passed many red lights. "You are breaking the traffic rules!" I told him baffled.

"That's a little sin of all the sins I've committed in life," he snorted. "Like?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

"Killing," he said with a shrug. "I guess you got a point," I muttered, groaning in pain before the car finally stopped in front of the hospital and he carried me out of the car.

"I'm always right," he said as he carried me inside. "Fuck you Draven," I hissed as sisters rushed towards us.

"This can be arranged after the birth of my son," he told me as I was wheeled on a stretcher into the operating room to give birth.

*****

After what felt like an eternity, my boy was finally in my arms. "He looks good like me," he muttered with a smile after we were in a room.

"You are so full of yourself," I muttered, rolling my eyes as he smiled at the bundle in my arms.

"That's why you love me," he said before the door opened and the children stormed in, followed by Johnny.