Chapter 45

Previous chapter:
I gasped in joy hugging him. I would really be healthy again. I would live, I would not die.

Calina's pov

It has been three weeks since the procedure which was not painful at all while it was performed when I was awake. All in all, it took about three hours to carry it out.

Since then, Draven did not leave my side. Sara told me that he even refused to leave my side and rest after giving me his bone marrow.

The amount of love and care he showed me made me feel welcomed, I felt didn't only find love, but also a home with him.

Yawning, I stretched up, feeling peace inside, and it really felt nice to feel safe and protected by him, it gave me comfort and helped me relax. I could be me with him, and he still accepted me.

Looking at the clock, I saw that it was three in the afternoon. For the past three weeks I've literally slept like a bear after the transplantation.

Generally, I felt weak, had morning sickness and had a no appetite during the healing time. Though, I didn't google my symptoms, I thought them as a side-effect.

But now, I felt better, and I wanted to check on my children. Normally, they were either with the Nanny or with Draven. Getting up from the bed, I wore my robe, before leaving the room.

"Where are Lucy and Zia?" I asked the first maid that came to sight. "They are in the Lucy's room with Mr. Graham, Madam," she told me. "Alright, thank you," I didn't want to hold her any longer as she was carrying layers of towels. Turning around, I walked to Lucy's room.

Smiling, I entered the room. And I gasped at the scene before my eyes. Draven was lying on the bed, his face painted with make up, and on the ground was my make-up bag, the my make-up tools spread on the carped.

But what shocked me the most was Lucy and Zia. Their faces were full of make up too. They were both standing before the huge mirror against the wall, Zia stood behind Lucy and cut her hair.

"Zia!" I rushed to them, taking the scissors from her, "What are you doing?"

"Mommy!" she hugged my leg as I looked at them and their condition. "I give Lucy a haircut!" She smiled at me.

"Yes," Lucy nodded her head, looking at the granny hair-cut Zia gave her in the mirror, holding her hands together next to her cheek, her head cocked a little to side, "I look beautiful, like you!"

"Like me?" I asked them confused. "You look very pretty with short hair mommy, we wanted short hair too, can I have the scissors back pwease, I am not finished," she told me, stretching her hand.

"No," I told her sternly. "But we wanted to cut my hair too!" Zia pouted. "What did I tell you about sharp tools?" I asked her, crossing my arms.

"To not play with them," she muttered, holding her hands behind her back together. "And what did you do?" I asked her next scoldingly. "I played with them," she told me guiltily, "but Daven didn't say anything!"

Sighing, I looked at Draven, seeing him sleeping and snoring with his head hanging off the bed. Mad at him for not watching them, I approached him before kicking his shoulder. That made him wake up, and look around attentively before his eyes landed on me.

"Are you angry?" he asked me with a frown, as my jaw was clenched and my gaze said mad. "Yes," I gritted out. "Why?" he asked confused.

"Why?" I repeated his question before walking aside so that he could see the kids. "Bahh!" he said surprised as his eyes landed on Zia's make-up covered face, before they landed on Lucy, and another scream followed.