Chapter 37

Previous chapter:
"That was the best sex I have ever had."

Calina's pov

Yawning tiredly, I slowly woke up. I stretched, blinking twice before opening my eyes. And the first thing my eyes met was my reflection in the mirror.

I saw myself lying tangled in the sheets. My eyes wandered over my reflection, taking in the bruises on my skin, bruises not from my illness or Raphael's abuse, but from his pleasurable touches.

Touches that I enjoyed. Touches that made me moan in pleasure. Touches I wanted to feel.

That Molly made me feel really horny, desperate and needy. I groaned embarrassed, rubbing my eyes as I reminded how I slapped him, and begged him to fuck me.

"Fuck," I muttered, rubbing my face. "Yeah, fuck!" I heard his voice, making me freeze in my movements. Gulping, I took my hands off my face, seeing the eyes that gave me nightmares.

"You bitch, I'm only going to Russia for a few days to get some blood samples from your damn brothers for you to get better, and come back to find you naked in my business partner's bed! Is this how you thank me for caring for you, huh?"

I only starred at him, not knowing what to say, my heart pounding in my chest. Annoyed by my silent behavior, he huffed before approaching me and yanking my hair, pulling my face closer to his.

"Answer me! Damn it!" he hissed at me while I groaned in pain, trying to get his nasty hand off my hair before he pulled all my hair off.

"Damn cunt!" he hissed angrily, pulling me by my hair out of the bed. As I stumbled out of the bed, I moaned in pain, feeling the last night's events between my legs.

As he saw me wincing, he laughed madly, before asking, "He really fucked you good, huh?"

"Yeah, the dick was good! Finally a size I could enjoy after you! And get your fucking hands off me!" I snapped, having enough of him manhandling me.

"The dick was good, huh? A size better than mine, huh?" he asked, more like gritted out every word, looking at me madly, pulling me closer by my arm where he had a firm grip, "I'll show you what it means to fuck behind my back!"

"Well, if you want a show, get your popcorn, I'll do it in front of you too!" I snapped back, struggling in his grip, holding the blanket around my body with one hand as he pulled me out of his room.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME, YOU NASTY LITTLE SHIT!" I screamed in the hall as I had enough to be dragged around by him.

"The audacity of you slut calling me nasty while fucking my business partner!" The next moment I was slapped before I hit the ground.

When I fell, I landed on my elbows, grazing them. Before I could get up, he pulled my hair again, forcing me to look at him.

"I suggest you shut your nasty mouth up, before I'll do something I won't regret!" he told me as his grip tightened on my hair and I felt like he was going to pull all of my hair out.

Before I could say anything, I heard Zia say, "Daddy! Stop! You are hurting mommy!"

"Yes!" Lucy agreed again.

I could see them rushing towards us as I tried to pull my hair off his hands. As they approached us, Zia grabbed his leg, trying to pull him back.

My heart skipped a beat, as she tried to pull him away. I was afraid he would hurt her as he was blinded by rage now.

I knew his anger was directed at me, considering the nasty piece of shit he was, I was scared he would not take it out on my daughter to hurt me.

"How many times have I told you not to interfere in two people's business!" he screamed angrily, pushing her away. "Damn trouble! Like your damn mother!"