Chapter 47

Previous chapter:
"Then, show me!"

Calina's pov

Holding my hand in his, he walked with me to, as he called it, the cloud-nine room. As we were before the door, he took my hand he scanned his hand in the device next to the door.

Then, he typed something in the device before grabbing my hand and scanning it too as I looked at him confused.

"Your handprint is now registered in all doors in the mansion, you can open every door you want," he told me as he saw my puzzled expression.

"You really trust me that much?" I asked him touched. "A relationship is based on trust, babe," he told me with a small smile, "and I want to trust you and always be honest with you, because I want to have something real with you." He gestured me to enter the room.

"I want something real with you too," I muttered, entering the room, looking around, before I heard him close the door, which made me whirl around and look at him, "because I love you."

Letting go of the door handle he walked towards me as I stood in the middle of the room, before cupping my face and kissing me gently. "I love you more," he said after the kiss.

"Not possible," I told him with a smile. "You claim you love me more than I love you?" he asked me mischievously, circling me. "You doubt my love for you?" I asked him with a small huff.

"I am just wondering if you love me enough to strip down for me?" I heard him ask, feeling him standing behind me. I knew he wanted to play. But two could play dirty.

Taking my shirt off, I pulled my jeans down, making sure to rub my ass against his crotch as I bent down to take my jeans completely off. And I smiled as I felt his hands on my hips before hearing him grunt.

Straightening up, I turned around facing him, before asking, "And you? Do you love me enough to lie down on this bed without a word and let me dominate you?" His brows raised and he looked at me surprised.

"Girl, you're really playing dirty, huh?" he asked me with a naughty smirk on his face. "Yes, or no?" I asked him, I tried to look serious, but my upper lips were twitching upwards.

He looked at me for a while, before turning around and walking to the bed, sitting down on it. "I didn't take you for a dom," he remarked, looking at me.

"I didn't take you for a sub either," I told him with a shrug, walking around, looking at the toys, whips and robes. I didn't know for what, but there were even knives in the room.

"I am not a sub, and I don't know about you, but I don't take things up in my ass," he said as he watched me get a decent vibrator from the wall, along with a robe.

"But you enjoy pain, and don't worry, it's not for you," I winked at him, taking a blindfold and a knife from the wall next.

"Very observant I see," he smirked at me as I approached him with the things, putting them next to him on the bed.

"Crawl back," I told him with a smile, biting my lip. Looking at me he did as he was told until his head rested against the bedpost.

Grabbing the robes and the blindfold, I got on the bed, walking to him, before sitting on his crotch, which made him release a low grunt.

"Your hands," I asked him. Caressing my thighs, he looked at me intensely, before clapping his hands and the lights switched off around us, so that only the bed was in spotlight.

"You really invested a lot in this room," I muttered surprised as he held his hands before me now.

"What can I say? I love playing," he remarked with a naughty grin as I tied his hands to left and right at the bedpost, "and now that you're here, I love it even more."