Chapter 34

Previous chapter:
The book suited our current situation, when we thought that Raphael could be Ursula, Calina the Prince, and I could be Ariel.

ONE DAY LATER

Calina's pov

I sighed as I regained my consciousness, opening my eyes slowly. As I fully opened my eyes, I found myself staring into a mirror.

Frowning, I looked at myself in the mirror before sitting up in bed. Where the fuck was I? Confused, I looked around before realizing I was in his room.

"Oh my God," I mumbled, getting up from his bed before hissing in pain from not noticing the needle in my arm that was attached to the serum. I took the needle out of my arm while looking at the ceiling, at my reflection.

"A mirror on your ceiling," I mumbled, rubbing my face and trying to remember how I ended up here, "and here I thought you couldn't get kinkier after gifting me a dick."

Then, I remembered our conversation in his office and how he got on my nerves with all his questions about Raphael. Then, the immense pain in my head that was caused by him and his questions before I passed out.

Sighing, I went out of his room, not wanting to stay here any longer, wondering why he didn't take me to my room anyway.

As I was in the hallway, I heard Zia's voice from Lucy's room, which was near his room. Deciding to check on her, I went into Lucy's room. When I entered it I was too stunned to speak at the scene before my eyes.

I knew this position very well, as Raphael very often forced me into this position. And I didn't know which was more terrible, that I was getting a flashback from Raphael and myself, or the fact that young children were doing such position.

"I can't believe my eyes, I don't want to believe my eyes, what are you doing? Where did you learn that?" I asked a little confused as I approached them.

They stopped before getting off the floor and looking at me innocently.

"Mommy!" Zia hugged me and Lucy did the same. "Draven did not allow me to see you! He said you were too tired and need to rest." She pouted.

I crouched down next to them before looking sternly at both of them. "I'll spank you both if you don't tell me where you learned this position," I said, crossing my arms as they looked at me quietly. "I'm waiting!"

"It's just yoga," Lucy muttered quietly. I raised my eyebrows at her before asking, "And where did you see this yoga position?"

"From here," Zia claimed as she walked near Lucy's bed and took the book out from under her bed. When she gave me the book, I gasped as I looked through a few pages of the book.

"Where did you get this book from?" I asked them and they both looked at me guiltily.

"Daddy will be mad if we tell you," Lucy said as I looked back and forth between them. I chuckled madly. Of course, who else's book could it be?

"Is that your daddy's book?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I got off the floor and looked at them.

"Stay here until I come back and I don't want you to do these positions again. These are bad positions and not for kids! Got it?" They nodded their heads before I turned to find this fucker to hit him with that damn book.

"Mrs. Morelli, good to see you awake!" Mary came in with some fruit on the tray as I was about to leave.

"I can't say the same thing," I said before walking past her and leaving Lucy's room. The moment I opened my eyes and came back to my senses, I was irritated by him again and I didn't even see him!