Chapter 26

Previous chapter:
Sighing, I got up, and stripped off, before going to bed, thinking about my lovely wife.

NEXT DAY

Calina's pov

I woke up, feeling a hand caressing my face. Sleepily, I slowly opened my eyes. As my eyes met his, all my sleep was gone, and I was fully awake. I immediately crawled back and sat up to escape his nasty touch.

"Don't touch me!" I hissed at him. His jaw clenched at my words before looking coldly at me. "I'll touch you and fuck you as I want," he claimed, grabbing my face a little roughly. "After all you are mine, my wife."

"I am not your wife!" I told him for God knows how many times, trying to escape his grip on my face, but he didn't let go, his hold on my face even tightened.

"You know what, wife?" he asked me, emphasizing 'wife', knowing that I hated being called his wife. "After all the shit I am dealing for you, the least you can do is show me a little respect, and relief me from the stress I am in for you. And talking about shit I thought you made sure your little hacker stays put and doesn't be a milestone about my neck."

"I did, why?" I asked with a frown. "Because he doesn't stop looking for you, but guess what? I really don't have the energy to deal with him after all the shit I have to deal for you, and if he starts being a threat to me, or bothers me more, I'll kill him," he grinned darkly at me.

"You won't do such a thing!" I gritted out. "Oh, I won't?" he asked me with a chuckle, letting go of my face, "And why shouldn't I? His life is no worth to me, on the contrary, having him dead would make things with you much easier for me, right?"

"Let's make a deal," I told him, making him look at me interested now. "A deal?" he asked me, cocking his head, raising a brow.

"Yes," I said, nodding my head, "if you don't hurt anyone I love, I'll respect you and keep my mouth under control in front of your men."

"Only in front of my men?" he asked me cunningly. "Yes, and if you want me to behave in private too, that'd be another deal you have to blackmail me with," I told him blankly.

"Cunning," he remarked with a smirk, "I love it!"

"And?" I asked him with a sigh. "Alright," he agreed, "I won't hurt your clown as long as you respect me."

"Alright," I nodded my head, noting to call Adrian when I had time to try to convince him stop looking for me for his own good.

"Wake her up and take her down for dinner. And during dinner respect me as you promised, pretend as if you don't hate my guts, and act in love with me, my business partner doesn't have to know our family issues."

Family? What family? Biting my tongue, I stopped myself asking him about what family he was talking about, as I saw none, and just nodded my head.

"Words!" he told me annoyed "Okay! We'll be down in a few minutes and I'll behave," I muttered, wanting him to fuck off as I really didn't have the energy to deal with him in the morning.

"Good," he said contently before kissing my head, "I'll wait for you in the dining room. It's the room on the left when you go down the stairs."

"Okay," I nodded my head. "Don't be late, it will seem rude," he told me firmly before leaving the room. "Look who's talking about manners," I huffed after he closed the door and left the room.

Sighing, I turned to Zia to wake her up. "Wake up, honey!" I chirped, kissing her cheek. "Mom! I want to sleep a little more," she whined as I showered her with kisses.