ch.15

chapter fifteen  - mine

chapter fifteen - mine.
0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

unedited

"What's up, Mark?" The three were in Jisung's kitchen. Jisung and Aeri were leant against the island counter as they watched the oldest pace back and forth.

"You're not gonna like this, but it's advised by the media team," Mark stopped in his steps and finally had gained a grip, pulling his phone from his pocket and directing it to the Next Hit's website where people could watch the first episode. Once he had clicked on the comment section, he slid the device across the counter towards them.

Aeri grabbed the Iphone in her hands as Jisung hovered over her shoulder to maintain a view of the screen.

Habitually , Mark pulled his beanie down over his eyes, not having enough energy to see the blood drain from their faces.

As the brunette scrolled through the numerous comments, them only relating to one singular topic— being about Jisung and her in the background of their band's impromptu interview.

user569: The way he stares at her !!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺

user082: he must have gotten her those flowers

user241: they're so cute together!

user635: he's too attractive for her
     | view 7 replies
     | user223: excuse me but they are both really       attractive
     | user172: she honestly could do better

user127: i want someone to stare at me the way he does to her!!😅😅😅😅

user876: how romantic! they probably write songs about each other! Go Fever Dream!

na.jaemin: have y'all seen that jaemin dude tho, totally more hot than jisung 😍😍😍😍
      | dh.lee: get out of our comment section

user628: they so are a couple! i can only imagine the cute moments from here on out!!! Jiri is my new OTP jdjdjjd

user719: IM SCREAMING- THE WAY HE LOOKS HER UP AND DOWN PLSSS MISS GIRL IS LUCKY

It had seemed that many have noticed the pair in the back— going against what they had initially hoped.

Aeri could hear her heart pound in her ears, as Jisung's front continued to lean forward— pressing his hard chest to her back. The male thought nothing of it, he was simply trying to get a better look at the comments, but Aeri was panicking internally. She hoped that the close proximity didn't permit him to hear her erratic heart beat.