ch.28

chapter twenty-eight  - bad bitch vibes only

chapter twenty-eight - bad bitch vibes only.
0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

unedited

"Done with me? Okay? And when will you stop being done with me?" Aeri gapped at the two toned hair male, watching as he poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue— a habit he had whenever he was desperately calming himself down— something she's seen plenty times during the past month.

Her dark orbs shook uneasily, tracing over the red hand print that contrasted his milky complexion.

Of course the woman had threatened her friends multiple times that she'd kill them, and playfully hits her band mates when she laughs, but Han Aeri was never truly for violence.

She wouldn't hurt a fly, and seeing the damage she's done made her insides turn.

"What's your record? A week, a day, a couple hours? Trust me babe, me and you aren't done," The male droned on, but the words that fell from his lips only entered the brunette's ear and left out the other.

Suddenly, she didn't feel so guilty about slapping him. All of the little bits of herself that whispered in her head about how much of a bad person she was for hitting him, silenced.

Collectively all of her cells in her body chose to not regret the actions of her palm.

Instead she dismissed her concerns and rolled her eyes. It was time their pointless conversation would come to an end. It was better to end it sooner than later.

Aeri didn't know how much more she could take from him.

Huang Renjun wasn't the same as last summer. He wasn't the same boy who showed up coincidentally just on time when she was stood up the same day Jisung cheated. Nor was he the man who didn't rush to fix her problems, but understood them.

He wasn't the Renjun that kissed the skin under her eyes after she cried, or the male who always randomly texted her when something reminded him of her, or the guy who simply was a good man.

As Aeri stood before her now ex boyfriend— she felt as if she attended Huang Renjun's funeral.

The boy who stared back her was unrecognizable.

Something like an uninvited guest who shows up anyways. It was undoubtedly heartclenching. When she thought she found a good guy, who had no intent of breaking the heart she loved in his palms, their whole relationship had slipped through her dainty fingers like fine grains of sand.

"Did it not pass your thick skull, Huang?" She laughed sarcastically, folding her arms across her chest. She pointed her nose high, and raised her chin— unwilling to show how affected she was by all of this.

She didn't want to appear weak in front of him. She knew, learning after all this time, this Huang Renjun wouldn't admire her vulnerability, but use it in ways that would immediately bring tears to her eyes.

It was sick, but she knew, it wasn't so far from the truth.

"I said we're done—meaning, I don't want you to ever be in my presence again, don't even bother filling your mouth with my name, or simply, just let me live without you. Huang Renjun, you make not knowing you feel like a damn dream. I'm breaking up with you," She felt like she was lecturing a child. An ache pounded at her head, brutally paining her as she sighed harshly to diffuse the tension she drowned in. "Jeno please escort him out,"

"Yes, Ma'am," Quickly, Jeno grabbed ahold of the speechless male, and dragged him to their dressing room door. He pushed Renjun out and slammed the door shut— dusting off his hands as if he's just carried garbage, which in the eyes of the others, he did.

Once the Huang was out of sight and out of earshot, Jaemin began to clap slowly. "Now that's what I call a bad bitch," He praised. Immediately, a smile was tugged onto Aeri's lips. A wave of relief washed over her.

It felt unbelievably good to be single again.

Donghyuck raised his hand like an eager kindergartener. The group of members looked towards him expectantly, one brow raised in amusement. Aeri nodded suspiciously — allowing him to speak. "This deserves an alcoholic toast,"

Excitedly, Chenle raised his hand as well. "I vote Double J's place!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down.

The female's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. She shifted her attention to Jaemin and Jeno, who had met her eyes at the same time. "Wait y'all still live together?" She questioned, surprised to find out the information. She thought that since Jisung had his own place now, the other two did as well.

"Yeah, even though Jisung moved out and TripleJ turned to two, we wanted to stay roommates until Jaemin finally learns how to drive," Jeno laughed heartily, slapping the Na's back as the boy grimaced.

"Hey it's not my fault, my driving teacher is bad," Jaemin defended, crossing his arms over his chest in a grumpy manner as he practically threw a tantrum— stomping his feet childishly.

Mark dismissed the immature acting, and asked another question— one everyone has been wondering. "Wait how long has it been since we went to yours?"

"Like a year, right? We used to gather there, but now we just go to Jisung's house," Donghyuck answered. The tanned male scratched his head in thought. "Ever since we found out Jisung's house was loaded, we just went there,"

"Yeah, cause that home screams daddy's money. Like have you seen the pool, Aeri you have to see it," Chenle gushed, grasping ahold of the woman's shoulders. He shook her mercilessly, making her dizzy and grip onto him.

Once the Zhong released her from his grips, she replied unsteadily— a hand to her head in attempts of soothing the nausea. "Well, I haven't had a proper tour. Just to where the bathroom is and basement,"

"Jisung's not the best at home tours," Jaemin quipped, throwing an arm around the Park, holding him in a playful choke-hold.

Aeri laughed brightly. She nodded her head in understanding— silently reminiscing a shared memory. "Yeah, I remember when Triple J moved into the apartment two years ago. Jisung literally just let me wonder alone,"

"That was the day she saw my bare ass," Jeno grunted, tsking in annoyance.

"Awe, memories,"

. . .