ch.6

dejavu.

now playing | Til the end

2:32 ——⊙———— -3:50
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

spoiler: this is my favorite chapter to write so far.

status : unedited.

Exiting the bathroom, Jisung immediately crashed into a figure, causing them to stumble hopelessly before he wrapped his arm securely around their waist as their hands reached out and gripped tightly onto him. Blinking quickly, his blurred sight had faded with the sudden adrenaline rush, and revealed a surprised Aeri. She innocently stared up at him, blinking slowly as she processed the events.

"Uh," Jisung helped her stand up straight as she pushed him away with the little energy she had left. It wasn't much, but she was able to create a good distance between them.

"So," The raven whispered, shoving his palms into the pockets of his jeans to avoid the awkward atmosphere blanketing them.

Aeri traveled her eyes around the room, placing them everything except him. She didn't have that much confidence to face him, and lock gazes. And he noticed.

His fingers began to itch in his pockets, twitching to take action of some sort. However, he stayed put. He couldn't bring himself to remove his hands and reach out to her. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but a little voice told him not to. How could he ignore it? It's the only thing he had to himself.

Removing him from his reverie, Aeri finally mustered up the courage to look at his face, though her eyes stayed on the skin below his. "I," She began reluctantly, between the gnawing of her lower lip. "I hope she feels like home to you, like you find love in her, I— yeah you know what i mean, but um, anyway me and hyuck have to go somewhere, see you at next rehearsal," The brunette rambled anxiously, her lip beginning to bleed. Swiftly she wiped the metallic liquid with her tongue, then met his eyes briefly.

"I, okay," Was all he could add in before the woman hooked arms with the tanned male behind him and ran up the basement stairs— slamming the door behind them.

"We're gonna leave too," Jaemin quickly inputted, stretching as he stood from the couch where he occupied it with Jeno and Minji. With a satisfied smile of distracting the blonde, he moved rapidly to pick up his jacket and other belongings whilst motioning for the other men to do the same.

"Okay,"

"Enjoy your date," Mark patted the younger's shoulders a little too harshly before moving towards the stairs, stepping over the numerous items that scattered the floor. Yet, Jisung didn't notice any of it, and not even the approaching figure of Minji.