ch.5

dejavu.

now playing | she's everything

2:32 ——⊙———— -3:50
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status : unedited.

No, this can't be it. This can't be where we end, and they begin. Aeri reasoned to herself, however, she wouldn't admit it, but she was just in denial.

Thankfully, Chenle began to ask the right questions. "Are you official?" Everyone but the pair could hear the little bite hanging off his tone— it was obvious to them, he wasn't very happy about this and the others weren't either.

They couldn't think of anyone with Jisung besides Aeri. They were it. They were supposed to be together. Their love back in high school and just a year ago, was too special to just call it quits. The men were hoping perhaps that they could try again, though they didn't expect this obstacle, and the smile on the Park's face.

"No," Aeri felt her heart begin to beat again, however, as it began to dance victoriously, Jisung spoke once more. "Not yet at least, anyway, let me introduce you guys,"

"That's Mark, Chenle, Jeno, Jaemin and Donghyuck, and lastly Aeri Han," He pointed to each and every one of them, and somehow as his finger darted towards the woman, his eyes lingered a little longer before moving them to lock gazes with her.

And as Aeri stared intently at Jisung, Minji began to walk closer to her. The brunette could only notice when she felt her presence a few inches away. Slowly, her head turned forward, spotting a friendly smile etched on the woman's face.

"I really adore you! And your voice! You're such a great artist," Minji gushed excitedly, taking the other's hands in her own. Habitually, Aeri flinched away and retracted her hands, though Minji didn't pay it no mind.

"Thank you," The Han mumbled, pursing her lips briefly into a smile before stepping back— her back meeting the hard chest of Jeno's, who comfortingly squeezed her upper arms.

"When Ji told me we were gonna meet up with you and the band, I was so excited! You seem like such a great person on the competition show, and you're so good at acting and fan service. I bet it's a pain pretending to be in love with a friend," Ji. was the only thing she could hear. How could she not? Only close friends and her, herself, called Jisung that. And to suddenly hear a new comer say it so easily made her skin crawl, and it itched. Her whole body burned of irritation as Aeri nodded reluctantly.

"Yeah.."

Noticing her uncomfortable nature, Jaemin stepped in front of her and began to ramble nonsense to which Minji followed along politely and replied as best as she could. Once the blonde was distracted, Donghyuck huffed out an angry sigh, and beckoned Jisung to speak in the bathroom once more.