ch.3

dejavu.

now playing | unraveled2:32 ——⊙———— -3:50↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

2:32 ——⊙———— -3:50
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status : unedited.

"What don't you know how to do, Sung?" Donghyuck's eyes followed the male as he paced back and forth in the tiny space of the bathroom— his hands burrowed in the crown of his hair, and his bottom lip tucked away between his teeth. "Jisung," The older's hand reached out— clasping onto the other's shoulder. The strength he held, forced the Park to stop— reluctantly turning towards Donghyuck in a daze.

The younger's throat closed up, and suddenly waves of heat were running marathons up and down his skin, drowning him in an unimaginable amount of dull pain. It didn't hurt as much as other things had harmed him, but he could feel his flesh throb, and his stomach twist in knots.

He even believed his breakfast would come up sooner or later. But as he lifted his gaze, and caught the curious stare of the Lee, he felt a sudden urge to speak once more. An invisible tug that drove him to part his lips, and lap his tongue to form coherent words.

"I can't stop thinking about Aeri," The rawness of his voice provided no hint of insincerity nor lie, yet Donghyuck himself couldn't believe his ears.

Of course it was natural to think of the woman, they had just fought, they began to be friends again, she liked him— but of course that went under the radar, right?

The tanned male couldn't place his finger on any reasonable cause of this sudden revelation. It all seemed too dim and too murky to peer through. He could see nothing, nor predict or assume anything. When it came to them, they were frustratingly stubborn and closed off.

Moments like these where Jisung would stare into a wall and allow his thoughts and emotions to eat him up and swallow him into a deep, and spiraling abyss, Donghyuck wished the boy would finally learn to speak his mind.

Nothing would be held against him.

At least not here with the boys and Aeri.

But still, the voice lingered. He whispered in Jisung's head, telling him of the numerous negative outcomes of what could happen if he simply opened his mouth and speak.

Sometimes it would say stupid, and childish things.

During those moments, he took advantage of the logic that went against the voice, but just as he would somewhat progress and attempt at what he thought was a confession of his inner conflict, it would counter him intelligently. It's claws would dig into the man's abdomen and pull him back, suffocating the Park in his own mind.