ch.29

chapter twenty-nine  - kitchen tiles

chapter twenty-nine - kitchen tiles.
0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

unedited

"It's been so long since i've seen these ugly yellow walls," Donghyuck sighed dreamily, running down the apartment's hall as his fingers traced the dull wallpaper. Jaemin chased after him, yelling a colorful set of words.

"Get your grimy fingers off my walls!" Not long after, Chenle began to run after them, giggling brightly, leaving the others with the groceries they had picked up before arriving.

"This is why I don't invite you guys over," Jeno grumbled, picking up the paper bags the boys had dropped, and carrying it into a nearby room. Mark promptly followed along with Aeri, then Jisung just behind them.

As they entered the Kitchen the three guests immediately was immersed in nostalgic memories, particularly the Park.

The blonde froze stiffly amid the doorway, straying away from those who continued towards the island counter. They hadn't noticed the male's lack of presence.

The three set the paper bags atop the table, and began digging into them— searching for the refrigerated items.

Jeno peaked up from the objects. He scratched his head, stilling his movements for a second, allowing Mark and Aeri to notice his confusion.

"What is it, Jen?" Han stopped her actions too, closing the fridge door, then turning to him in worry. She traced her eyes over his knitted brows and to his wandering orbs that stared past her shoulder.

Curiosity got the best of Mark and her, causing both of them to turn to where his attention had been grasped onto.

"Jisung," As his name fell from her lips— her honey like voice softly lacing through each character— his fingers fell numb and they un-clutched on the paper bag in his hold, making it fall to the marble tiled floors.

The crisp crunch of folding paper emitted from the impact. It fell on its side and allowed some of the food products spill out. A single apple rolled past the other objects and to Mark's feet.

The dark haired male couldn't pick it up nor spare it a glance as he focused on the following events. Jisung's limp body fell to the ground— his eyelids fluttering shut as he went unexpectedly unconscious.

"Jisung!"

"Guys!"

. . .