Chapter 100: Love by the Fireplace - Part 1 (R-18)

The following 2 chapters are all about 19+ sex and may contain graphic scenes.

You have been warned. Enjoy!

Ely's POV:

"Mmmm..." I moaned softly even as his warm body cradled mine, his breath hitting the curve of my neck.

I looked at the flickering flames dancing in the fireplace and looked at my husband who has his huge arms around me, his face nuzzling my bare shoulder as he kissed me in places I never thought to be sensitive.

Hhhmm! Oh!

Then I felt it. His teeth nibbling me, his affectionate bites followed by his hot tongue as if he was trying to devour me as his lip trailed slowly towards the curve of my neck.

I shivered. This is dangerous....

We won't last long if he continues this...

"Hu-husband...You promised that you would show me your sprites?" I tried to distract him even as my voice sounded breathless to my ears.

His hold around me loosened up but he whispered to me.

"....You bought yourself some time, Ely." he raised a wet hand upwards. "Yami. Rem."

Immediately two adorable looking dragonlings the size of kittens popped into existence.

Another contractor! Grrroooowwwllll!

And she belongs to master! She smells nice!

They remind me of little chibi Toothless.

Sooooo Cute!

Rem, the light sprite had white scales and black eyes while Yami the darkness sprite has pitch black scales and white eyes.

Like a Yin and Yang pair.

Both have one small curved horn on their heads. One look at me and they did a little dance as if happy to see another person who can sense them.

Just as I was distracted by their adorableness; My husband summoned them back as his hold me tightened again.

"I showed you my sprites. Now focus on me again...." he pouted even as I reached out to stroke his jaw.

"Alright. I will. Thank you for showing them to me. They were adorable."

"Not as adorable as you are."

He grunted even as he stared at me with half lidded eyes filled with desire.

I was at a lost at his words.

"L-let's clean each other up?" I took a sponge and soap.

My husband looked impatiently at my hand before giving me a half smile.

"Alright, wife....I'll play along."

We scrubbed each other clean and now we were just lounging in the tub, talking and relaxing as the night sky cast a gentle light into the bathing chambers cast in shadows.

The gentle ripple of the water while we moved made me conscious as he shifted closer to me until I felt his hot shaft poking me between my buttocks.

"E-Ez..."

"Yes?"

"........" my blush made him grin.

"Play time is over, wife." He growled over my ear.

I tried not to shiver with delight at the heat radiating from his massive body.

Ezran seems to be touching me more than usual, his lips nibbling my tender spots and kissing where I get aroused easily. I squirmed as the gentle water heightened my sensitive parts as his huge hands started touching my thigh, sliding upwards to cup my breasts and teasing them.