Chapter 12: Torrid Night with the Duke - Part 1 (R-18)

Ezran's POV:

I stared at the pale back of the woman I married as she sat between my bent legs, struggling not to touch me as I recalled what happened a few moments ago.

The moment we arrived at her room which was smaller than I thought, I rang for the maids who came right away and I started barking orders for a bath to be drawn for me and the duchess. I sent Hughes to the main house for some of my toiletries and clothes as well as a message to Milford that I will be spending the night with my duchess.

After a few more minutes and a bit of protest from my lady in the bathroom, here we are. The air around us was very awkward since I was twice bigger than her and so I took up all the room in the clawfoot tub.

When I took off the maid's cap that hid her face from me, I was stunned as I beheld my wife's elegant and beautiful face. The arousal that lay dormant inside me hit my loins with an urgency that took me by surprise.

No woman no matter how pretty has ever made me this hard.

Somehow seeing her flushed back amidst skeins of golden hair somehow aroused me easily once again. She wore her shift to the tub but she does not know that the steam and water as all but made the gown transparent. It was definitely more erotic than nude skin.

"Y-Your Grace..." her voice sounded breathless. I kinda like it.

"I have a name, wife. It's Ezran." I taunted her softly until she turned and I was momentarily mesmerized by how clear and earnest her eyes were.

Blue-green and multifaceted like a precious gemstone. Very pretty eyes indeed.

"I have a name as well Lord Ezran. It is Alaina." Her voice was firmer but they still feel nice to my ears.

I pulled her towards me and her face reddened, even more, when our bodies finally pressed together. I have to admit that I am liking how good she feels in my arms.

"Alaina...." I rumbled, stretching out the syllables of her name like a lover caressing his lady. " Are you aware of what will happen tonight?"

Somehow I am glad that she isn't one of those virgins who look like a lamb led to the slaughterhouse. I have heard tales of young ladies fearing their first night with their husbands that they often end up hurting themselves or even committing suicide.

The thought of those clear eyes turning hazy with fear somehow disturbed me. For the first time in my life, I was considering not taking a woman to bed.

Almost.

Since....she made me the most delicious pasta I have eaten in such a long time. The heat in the dish was further heightened by the flavourful cream sauce that was not heavy. It was the most delicious meal I have had in weeks and I was able to eat a lot of it even with the toast and that delicious cold fruity drink which is surely not juice. It was a rare treat for me to even be impressed with any food that is not mana enriched.

Even more so when the food was made by a woman I have not been intimate with...yet.

"I...I am aware." She met my gaze as she bit her lush bottom lip nervously. " I know the mechanics of how....it goes."

The mechanics?

Very bizarre choice of words but at least she was not crying and begging me to leave her alone like I was some kind of monster.

I grabbed the soapy sponge left by the maids and gently scrubbed her back which made her yelp but I steadied her as I gave her a sponge so that she may scrub me.

Smart girl that she is. She scrubbed me behind my ears and my thick neck, applying pressures in places that needed it. Her motions were shaky and nervous but she was gentle with my body while I cleaned her thoroughly as well.

Both of us stopped when all that was left to scrub were our chests and crotch.

" Alaina...." I whispered as she clutched the sponge to her plump breasts. " Do you want me to sleep here tonight?"

"Where else would you sleep?" She asked me. " unless you don't want..."

Her cheeks turning even redder as her pale skin glowed faintly shocking me as her hair also gave off a silvery sheen.

This girl....is not completely human.

If memory serves me right. The Baron's wife was never disclosed to the public but the North was said to be home to a number of the fairy-folk like dwarves, elves, and....the fey.

The fey said to be are very beautiful creatures, with pale skin that has a lavender sheen to it. They are also said to be loved by mana spirits and they are very efficient warriors.

Could this creature be...

There is only one way to find out.

"The water is becoming cold." I handed her a towel after I gently took off her wet shift. " Have your maid dry you well. I'll clean up here."

She nodded and slowly wrapped the huge towel around her as she dashed out of the bathing room.

I groaned as my blood slowly heated my skin and soon the water became steamy and hot again. My staff which had been at half-mast ever since I felt her skin touch mine was now erect and throbbing.

It has been a while since I have had any sexual urges. What is it about her that stirs my male senses in such a strong way?

I quickly scrubbed myself once again and stayed for a few more minutes until I have calmed down before drying myself off quickly and throwing on my bathrobe and opening the door.

There were more candles littered all over the room. The flowery fragrance tickled my nose as it gave a soft glow to the room. A bucket of chilled champagne and a pair of wine glasses were visible by the side table along with a few sandwiches and sweets.

The maids have prepared well.

But my mind was not on the food but on the woman who was in bed. She was also wearing a silk robe that did nothing to hide her bountiful charms.

And she was even more beautiful with the firelight caressing her pale skin, her hair was brushed well and resembled melted gold as it flowed against her back and shoulder in curling waves.

As I closed the bathing room door, I approached her slowly gauging her expression but they remained on me, unwavering and clear even as her hands shook.

My respect for her bravery just went up a bit more. She is one surprise after another ever since I came here.

The bed creaked noisily as it shifted under my heavy weight as I sat close to her side and leaned over her.

She bit her lower lip again but she did not cower as I placed an arm around her waist pulling her closer to me until our noses touched.

"I'll ask you again Alaina. Do you want me to sleep here tonight?" the desire in my voice was evident but I can no longer conceal them.

I want this woman more than anything I have ever wanted in my life.

What will her answer be?

Will she beg me not to do it?

Or does she want me as well?