Chapter 49: Sweet Cravings - Part 1 (R - 18)

Ezran's POV:

The moment I tasted the first cake, I knew who made it.

I have been eating her food ever since I got home and her food somehow has that sophistication and passion that tends to make anyone lose themselves in the dish.

The three cakes were all high quality, delicious and each had a unique charm that makes them very appealing to different people.

But then I was also furious. Her passion and drive to cook will attract unwanted attention. If the king had found out that the cakes were made by my wife; he can issue a royal command to keep her at the Palace as his cake maker when I go to war with Guthrie and the Royal Palace is not a place I would want to leave my duchess all alone.

Thank God that Bel did some quick thinking and protected my wife's identity.

Now, I owe him a favor for that as I open the door to my room and I saw my wife primly seated by the window; her hand was on a coffee cup; her pretty eyes were only half-open as her eyes closed sleepily.

Immediately I went to her and she moaned as I hoisted her up and went towards my bed.

Gently, I laid her against the bed and loosened the ribbons on her waist, and the buttons and the ties on her corset on her back so that she can breathe properly.

She looked a bit pale and tired but she had a smile on her face. Making those 3 cakes would have been very exhausting for her

I leaned against the headboard and stayed beside her as she napped.

My growing fury soon fled at the face of her peaceful sleeping face. I cannot seem to maintain my coldness and anger when it was her.

"Mmmnnngghh...." her sweet lips parted, enticing me forward as the subtle smell of buttercream entered my nostrils.

This little minx...

I leaned over her, bracing myself as I traced her upper lip with my tongue. To my shock, I tasted cream cheese so smooth that I ended nibbling on her lower lip until she moaned and I found my opening.

Her body squirmed as I deepened the kiss against her mouth while my fingers quickly took off the top of her dress, exposing her plump breasts to my touch.

"Milord?..."

"Sssshhhh. Let's get this dress off you and into something more comfortable."

She drowsily helped me take off her dress and I found a simpler dress that she could move in easily.

But when I was about button her bodice, she stopped me and asked me to make love to her.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure....Please Ez."

When she uttered my nickname, I relented.

The feel of her body was addicting as my hand palmed her right breast and her nipple hardened as I felt myself getting hard especially down there as my lady wife continued to respond to my touch.

Since when did I like teasing someone this way?

I have only aroused certain partners only when necessary but just the feeling of her soft skin turn hot at my touch just gave me a good feeling.

I want to make her feel even better...

But I also want to punish her because of what she did at the Royal kitchen. She nearly took 5 years out of my life for gaining the attention of that idiot Prince.

Why can't she just stay docile for once in a while?

As I teased her tongue while I slurped and nibble until I felt her hands on my chest as I ended the kiss with a teasing lick before running my tongue over my lips as I pulled back.

"M-Milord....Th-this...Oohh..." she tried to buck me off but she stopped when my hand slid up her dress and I stroked a smooth stocking-covered thigh. "Ahhhnnn No...Please..."

"You worried me, wife. Milford must have informed you that you are to go here and wait for me and yet I find you making cakes for the King's noontime meal?" I growled as I lifted my face from her breast to glare at her.

She looked guilty about that and trembled.

"Ther-there was an incident. I could not walk away from it; I am sorry for worrying you but this....is..too much." she tried to pull away from me by trying to crawl out but I held her firmly by the hips. "M-milord?"

"Stay still, I'm still mad at you." I said in my most menacing voice which usually makes even a grown man stay in his place but it had the reverse effect on my wife for she squirmed and bucked

My bulge somehow grew even more at the prospect of these erotic looking legs wrapped around me.

But then when I saw her trembling with her hands covering her face; I felt something invisible stab me in the chest. My brutish actions must have shocked her delicate sensibilities.

I have never once felt this way. Most females would either be crying by now...

But then my wife took a deep breath and cupped my face.

"I..I am sorry if I worried you. There was a situation that I could not ignore and an innocent boy was about to be fired. I could not let them do that...." She explained clearly with a hint of defiance in her blue green eyes and I closed my eyes as my fury slowly died down.

And I crushed her to me, kissing her neck and shoulders.

"Do you know that if you caught the King's eye, he could issue a decree and take you as his royal cake maker. Those cakes were amazing that even the delegates from the Exotic Lands could not stop eating them. I don't want you to enter the Palace. I cannot protect you once I go to war." I found myself spilling my fears to her and she nuzzled my chest.

"I..I had not considered that. Did the King..?"

"Belmont covered for us. I'll owe that idiot a debt but never..ever pull something like this again wife. My heart cannot take it."

"Okay. I promise..." She rained gentle kisses on my neck till I felt like my erection would pop out my pants. "Shall I....make it up to you?"

I took her hands and kissed them. This was the first time I got angry with her....

And yet it all went away once she said the right words to keep me calm.

Such a dangerous girl...

"Yes...." I growled deeply. "Let's do that. How shall you make this up to me, wife?"