End of Season 2 and Vol. 1 Greetings!

Hello, my gentlereaders (still not off the "Bridgerton" train.)

Finally finished the first volume of MLC!

Phew!

Finally! The duke told her that she loves her!

After being away from each other for so long! I keep getting lots of ideas and world-building material from this.

There is so much more food I also wanna showcase and the limit is not only to one kind of Cuisine. I also wanna explore other places I have written and I also want to flesh out more of the supporting cast too.

There will be a month and half (1 month and 15 days from now) of hiatus before the next season begins so I can write at least 20 chapters and design a new book cover to prepare for it.

In the meantime...

There will be 10-15 extra chapters prepared.

one chapter will be coming out every week.

Each highlighting the more everyday lives of our beloved power couple + a day in the life of a few support characters plus some....ahem a new face that will pop up soon.

Look forward to it.

Thank you for loving and reading Volume 1 of My Lady Chef .

Feel free to reread it while waiting for Volume 2 where Season 3 will begin!

Hugs and Kisses, my dear gentlereaders!

- Author

________________________________

UPDATE!

July . 4 . 2023

Just started a new job and still juggling my responsibilities so Vol. 2 will be delayed till mid (Aug.15) or end of August. (30th, I suppose.)

Not to worry as I have extra chapters to keep you happy till then.

Apologies, my dear readers.

And thank you for understanding.