Chapter 93: The Cat Is Out Of The Bag - Part 2 (R-18]

Ezran's POV:

When she gazed at me with worried eyes, the questions running through my head vanished.

And even though I have a myriad of reprimands in my head in regards to her safety....

I hugged her.

And it felt really good.

How long has it been since I last saw her? Held her?

Kissed her...

Way too long.

I felt her stiffen at first but she embraced me back as she buried her face against my neck.

I shuddered when I felt her breath hit my neck so I shifted till I was kneeling in front of her.

Her cheeks reddened as I moved forward and kissed her.

She gasped against my mouth but my arms pulled her close as I gently coaxed her lips open.

And she trembled. Her arms going around my shoulders and held on as she opened for me.

Her sweet scent was intoxicating and I went in deeper. Plunging my tongue inside her sweet mouth as our bodies grew warmer with every growing moment.

Feeling her surrender to me as we kissed like there was no tomorrow.

It was heaven. I don't want to stop doing this to her.

But I felt her gasping for breath so I eased up and reluctantly ended the kiss, nibbling on her lowering lip even as her finger threaded through my scalp.

Driving me crazy.

Her brown eyes looked like warm coffee on a cold night and she looked sexy as hell with her tousled black hair and rumpled clothes.

Goddess above. I want her....

"Y...you are not mad, Milord?"

"...Yes. No...I don't know. There so many things I want to reprimand you for...but all I could feel right now...is that I am happy you are here." I slipped my hand against her smooth thigh, fumbling for the strings holding her stockings together.

But she suddenly resisted when I tried to loosen her skirts. Her hands moved to stop mine swiftly.

"We can't."

"Why not? Your husband needs you, Ely. Do you not miss me?

She blushed rather prettily at my words.

" I..I do but think of how this will look to your men. They don't know that I am in disguise. What will happen if one of them walks in on us or sees me coming out of your room? Have you thought it through?"

She had a point but I still don't want to admit it.

"Why can't I just say the truth?"

"We cannot. This disguise won't let me switch back to my original form until its magic is all used. No one will believe you. A scandal might come out of this. Please wait for a while."

I growled and glared at the jewel nestled in between her breasts. It was so small but the glowing red color was unique. Other than that, one would think it was just an ordinary necklace but I can feel strong a illusion spell working from it.

How vexing.

"How long?"

"About 4 days." She answered softly and that made me groan.

The fact that I have only spent a few days with her before leaving for a lengthy war campaign was taking its toll on me.

I wanna kiss and make love to her.

I have been celibate for more than half a year and to know that I cannot touch my wife...

It irritates me so.

But an idea formed in my head as I leaned in and kissed her again.

Her mouth went slack and I gently thrust my tongue inside. The feel of her warmth and the way her hand went around my neck made me aware that I may not be the only one who misses this.

She gasped as I sucked her tongue and nibbled on her sweet lower lip as she trembled before I ended the kiss and rubbed her swollen mouth.

I felt myself go hard as I stuck my thumb inside her mouth and I almost lost it when she sucked it.

"Dammit Ely, how can I wait for 4 days when we are so wild for each other?" I murmured to her and she pulled away for my thumb.

"...We can kiss every night just until the magic wears off..."

"How about touching?" I growled.

"....uhm Okay. Touching is fine but we cannot make love."

Seeing her pleading face, I could not refuse her.

"Deal. Gods, you really try my patience." I mumbled as I pushed her down.

We kissed longer this time and she pressed herself against me and I rejoiced at how eager she was for my touch.

The adrenaline I felt after rescuing her drained me more than I thought as we both panted after I ended the kiss with reluctance.

But instead of pushing me away. She patted her stomach and gently pulled my head towards it.

I was suddenly laying on her belly, aware of her softness and warmth even more as her hands patted my neck while the other stroked my head like you would a child.

It was....heaven and I surrendered to her gentle ministrations.

But she stopped touching me as I was about to doze off and I felt the absence acutely.

"I must go. Lorelei must be worried sick."

"....Alright." I helped her tidy herself up and conjured a black hole on the nearby wall. "Your room will be on the other side of this portal. Go inside now."

She nodded and I pulled her hand to kiss it, my eyes greedily taking in her beauty.

"Until tomorrow night."

"Yes...until tomorrow." she kissed my cheek.

"And....can you do that to me again?"

She looked surprised but then she nodded and gave me one last peck on the cheek before going inside the portal. As soon as she was gone; I closed it and fell against my bed even as my bulging manhood strained against my pants.

Until I realized something alarming after the haze of arousal lifted a little..

She saw my half draconic form and I realized that she has never seen me in that state before.

But she did not comment on it.

Should I be worried? My own mother fainted at the sight of it when she first saw me transform.

But Alaina did not seem to notice it.

I shifted uncomfortably and rang the bell role for hot water. I desperately need to bathe.

I'll have to ask her. Maybe she was too preoccupied tonight but who knows. She may realize it much later and the fear of seeing the same naked terror in her eyes as my mother will make break the fragile bond we have been building up.

After a long refreshing bath later, I was belt when Kain came in and made his report.

"Good job. Now about those men who led you and your mistress astray....."

Since I cannot show my frustration to my wife. I'll blow off steam by exposing the culprit behind the attempt on my wife's life.

And killing them for such an offense.