Chapter 34: Body Compatibility (R - 18)

Ezran's POV:

"Yes. I promise...." I easily slid inside her as her delicious insides convulsed and squeezed me while swallowing my cock whole. "Mhmmm...so tight."

Her legs instinctively went around my waist as I started moving. Her face was flushed as I linked my hands with her as we both moved together, her beautiful shapely hips matching my rhythm and pace until her voice started moaning and gasping softly.

Everything about her captivates me.

Her voice, her aroused expressions, her responsive body that grants me immense pleasure.

It made me think that every one of the nights that I spent servicing other women should have been with her. Making countless hours of love to her.

Only she could make me feel this hungry and satiated when this lovemaking ends.

"Little one....Ely...."the last nickname somehow felt right and it seems like she loved it too because she just squeezed me so hard until....

I slammed inside her one last time and she cried out while draining my cock dry even as I continued to spill myself violently inside her receptive body.

" Aaahhhh! Wha-What is this?" She shivered as I pumped more of my seed while she continued to shudder and spasm.

"Forgive me, love. But my kind always spills out more seed juice when inside our female." I breathed hoarsely as I felt her suck me in even more.

It felt too good for me as I held my gasping wife against me; her gentle breaths against my fever skin and the fast beats of her heart mirrored mine as her pussy gently continued to suck my cock back in.

Tempted beyond all measure, I tore off her nightgown and threw it off the bed as I felt myself hardening inside upon seeing her in all her naked glory.

"Y-you...it...we just finished." she blushed before I moved, the load I spilled inside of her lubricated my entrance as it made it easier for me to arouse her as I pulled her to a sitting position, making her yelp as she held on to my shoulders.

She gasped when I moved my hips and started a new rhythm that soon had her panting loudly and she lifted her body and adapted to it, milking me as I sucked her nipples as I made her arch forward so that I can take more of her breast into her my mouth.

Until I spilled my second load and gently shifted her position in which she was kneeling on all four limbs with her pretty ass to me which gave my hands access to her plump breasts as I thrust inside her even faster this time

"W-wait...This is...too much..Ahhh! Ez! How can you do ....Aaah! this without..." her body trembled as her sweet insides started responding again as I continued to arouse my wife while sucking on her neck. "N-Nooo..I'm...losing it..."

"Then lose yourself, Ely. As long as it is with me. My kind can keep going without recovering so just let go, wife..." I murmured to her ear as I pressed on her drenched slit till I found her swelling bump and fondled it more roughly as I thrust inside her delicious heat as her cries aroused me to no end.

I'm going to make this last a bit more.

because I want to monopolize her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ely's POV:

I finished placing the special bread I am making on the new oven that was constructed just for me.

It was a wood fire oven that traps UV rays and with a special petalite plate that concentrates the flavor and texture of the bread.

I had constructed the diagram from memory when I had the builder make it and I will be testing to see if the flatbread cooks well.

I had Linda prep the vegetables for the stew I was planning for a test stew for lunch. She is really showing promise and has an instinct in knowing what I need.

Lisa, Beatrice, and Charles were of great help as well. I learned that Lisa's family owns a herb farm so I asked if she can clean the abandoned hot house nearby and tasked her with readying the herb garden with the errand boy's help.

Beatrice has an eye for fresh meat so I made sure that whenever I need beef, pork, or chicken; I send her with Linda when shopping since I have been busier ever since I got permission from my husband to do whatever I can to make the culinary house fit my desired creative space.

Last night's dinner of Lamb Stew and Spicy Rice made me crave Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine.

The chef seems to know his flavors and spices well. The meat was also tender and melted in my mouth while the rice had the right amount of flavor and heat that went well with the spicy stew.

I promised my husband a breakfast treat after he left to train with Capt. Niles. He also seems like he was in a good mood ever since we both agreed to make a true marriage out of our previous deal.

I blushed at the lewd things he did to me and how my body could not seem to get enough of his hands, lips, and voice.

The feel of his huge, muscled body against my own as we made love early in the morning more than once. He was bigger than all the guys I slept with but he knows how to use it well and he did prepare me before he impaled me.

It felt so good that I was melting...he was smoking hot. Even with my experience; I still feel myself turning red at how he could keep going without turning flaccid.

Even after that, my body cannot help but yearn for his touch and his kisses. I had to wear a high neck gown today because his teeth and hickey marks were littered all over my pale flesh.

He was gentle and rough as I remembered how he spilled himself inside me so much that I felt his cum dripping out of me when we left the bed. Even now after a long soak and some vigorous scrubbing; I can still feel him inside my body.

Is this what one would call being very body compatible with your lover?