Extra Chapter: A Date at the Fair - (R-18)

Ezran's POV:

Her moans echoed throughout the bathing room, as her pale thighs were spread before me. Inviting me in to taste her.

I laid her on the edge of the pool, steam rising of the warm water streaming through the dragon statuettes made her pale skin flush like a newly blossomed blush rose.

But her scent drew me in between her thighs as I licked my lips, wanting to just taste her from the source.

I pressed myself ever closer until her shapely legs were dangling on my broad shoulders, causing her to yelp in surprise; my hands coaxing her legs even wider.

She laid on her back, trembling as she took a deep breath until she was fully exposed.

There it is....such a pretty pink color.

I took my time and parted her inner folds in a slow gentle manner with my tongue, going in and out while I lightly brushed the swollen pleasure nub that is now peaking amongst the pale bushes that used to conceal it.

"Oooohhhh..." She trembled and moaned, her fingers gripping my hair as I continued my slow assault. "Th-this is driving me crazy!"

Yes. That's what I want.

Her hold on my hair tightened as I quickened the pace a bit and thrust inside her with my tongue.

Her pussy clenched as more juices flowed out and I hungrily devoured her.

"Hhhnnngghh! A-Ahh! H-husband! I-I'm close-Oooh!" Her moans echoed through the room.

Then I felt a ripple inside her and she screamed, her legs trembling as I withdrew while she came.

My lovely wife went limp, her face was flushed as her breathing heightened as she quivered from the release.

I licked myself clean as I bent down to trail soft kisses on her belly trailing upwards to her breasts.

"You need release, Ez." One of her legs glided against my hardened shaft. "I want it inside me."

I grinned at her straightforward answer.

"I want that too, darling. Gods, you will be the death of me."

"Do-don't say that."

"Hahahaaa."

We changed our positions and she helped me ease inside her giving me tantalizing view of her.

So sexy.

I entered her easily because of how wet she was and held her hips tight as I began to thrust as she also moved while straddling me.

The splash of the water and the slapping sounds of our bodies meshing together was ecstasy as I kissed her.

The entire bathing room felt so forbidden, so erotic from the sounds we are producing as she tightened her inside, trying to suck all that I have to give.

"D-darling! I'm going to-" I growled as I slammed into her roughly. "I can't be so gentle. Are you close?"

"Yes! Please don't be so sweet. Come for me...now!" I felt her nails dig deeply on my back, scratching me like a wild cat as she bounced on top on me.

The world vanished and we both came.

And her face while climaxing was beautiful and so arousing.

The reaction I had was stronger than ever as I emptied myself inside her warmth and she eagerly sucked me dry as I held her trembling body.

My cock loved it inside and...It does not want to be separated from her so it got hard again.

She groaned while her head was laid against my shoulder, muttering about "obstinate hard cocks."