Chapter 33: Attachment (R - 18)

Linda's POV:

Milady asked me to prepare a few spices from the Exotic Lands last night. She mentioned wanting to recreate a dish they ate at a restaurant in the first district.

I immediately organized the spices in the culinary house before turning in.

Stifling a yawn as I made my way to the main house and up the stairs toward my lady's chambers.

But before I can knock, someone placed a hand on the door and made a "ssssshhh" noise.

I turned to find one of the manservants who was on standby at the duke's room. He looked a bit uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"I think you should come back when Her Grace rings for you," he whispered. "The duke went into the duchess' chambers last night and did not come back to his room after. The night became a little loud even for me so I had to leave as well and come back."

The implication was clear and I felt myself blushing as I nodded and left to take in a spot of breakfast at the kitchen.

The duke was a man with a scary aura that terrifies me but I have been getting better at stopping myself from crying in front of my lady...

But for my sweet mistress to be able to sleep with His Grace, my respect for her just went up a notch.

"Should I prepare some bandages and healing salve? The manservant mentioned that it was loud last night." My cheeks became hotter at that lewd picture and I found myself shaking my head as I walked faster.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ezran's POV:

My body feels lighter and my sensitive nose can smell the light musk from her body as I tucked her closer to me while I played with her blonde hair which felt like silk.

Aside from that.....

She possesses mana. I felt it when she tried to help me get my arousal under control. The subtle coolness and sensation that entered my cock every time I rubbed against her pressed thighs were delicious and unexpectedly it felt better than I thought it would.

It was not only that. The water mana she possesses also managed to calm the lust rage inside me that usually makes me want to be rougher during sex. I loved the way she arched her back easily as her soft moans filled the quiet room, my hips moving against her crotch and thighs over and over.

And the way she tasted when I devoured her quivering pussy while she moaned and shuddered. Her body trembled in ecstasy. It was the first time that I felt a thrill down my cock when I heard her cries of satisfaction.

I wonder if she was aware that her water mana affinity is strong.

Why did I not just take her when I knew that she wants the same thing as I do?

Because she never asked me to enter her. My respect for this woman is worth more than momentary relief from my beastly lust.

"Hnnngh..." her eyebrows drew close together as she sneezed softly before sniffling and burrowing even closer to me since my body was warmer than an average person.

I chuckled at her cute and adorable actions I kissed her forehead and pulled more covers to keep her warm.

Last night was something I will remember and I have my wife to thank for it. She cared for me even in the heat of passion and that endeared her to me.

I could easily get attached to her.

Or maybe it was too late.

Since...I don't want to part from her today.

Her eyes slowly opened and I felt my morning arousal swiftly as it nestled against her inner thigh.

She looked like a wood nymph with her green eyes and sleepy expression yet she smiled at me disarmingly as she raised a hand to touch my jaw before hesitating.

I took her hand and kissed it, licking the place where her pulse jumped. Her blush deepened as her hand linked with mine.

"Good morning Ez." Her voice was hoarse but I feel myself wanting to kiss her.

"Morning, sweet wife." I moved to lean towards her until our lips touched. She was startled at first but when I did not pull away; her arms went around my neck as I waited for her to start kissing me.

Usually, lust overrides my senses when a woman touches me but I have only kissed a rare number of lovers but when I shared this act of intimacy with my wife. Somehow it felt different but at the same time; it feels very nice.

She was so responsive, so sweet. What man can resist her as I deepened the kiss, slipping my tongue inside her hot mouth.

Her body trembled as I rubbed myself against her and to my delight; she threw a leg over my waist as my length slid against her open crotch.

"Wife. I want to...be inside you." I groaned as I pulled the bodice of her gown down and sucked one turgid nipple. To my delight, she shivered with delight and her hold on me tightened.

"I want it as well." She mewled softly as I pushed her on her back and began to trail kisses against her stiff covered breasts till my lips reached her stomach which spasmed against my kisses.

I did not want a repeat of her being in pain. I gently parted her thighs until she was open for me. Her swollen folds were pink and plump; my fingers sank inside them and I licked my lips when I spread her wider with my hands, showing her erotic insides.

"Ez? What is happening?" her voice was worried as her legs trembled.

"Be still. I promise you....that I'll make you feel good."

I leaned in and began to run my tongue against her outer pussy lips just as my callused fingers rubbed the small pearly bump that controls her pleasure center before licking her insides ravenously.

This tiny bundle of sensitive nerves gets any female wet and is overlooked by a lot of males but I have found that no female can stay dry if I teased this gently.

And judging by the way her insides started getting wetter and creamier as she squirmed restlessly. It was working rather well.

"E-Ez...Ezran..." she sobbed as I stopped and gently rubbed my erection against her dripping wet slit. "You...promised that it will not hurt right?"