Chapter 58: Your Maid for the Night (R - 18)

Ely's POV:

I can not understand him at all.

He loved the dessert. It was evident when he ate two large slices but his mind seems to be somewhere else as we made our way to our room.

Linda was inside my husband's room and she seems to be grinning as she bowed before my husband and he nodded before she winked at me.

And then left us.

????

She usually helps me with a light bath and toiletries.

If she left now then that means...

The click of the door lock confirmed my guess.

"For our last night together. I will be your maid." he kissed my head as he came behind me. "The bath has been drawn. May I undress you, wife?"

"....Alright."

All my nightwear and undergarments were prepared on his bed. A hot flush suffused my cheeks as he undressed and carried me to his bathing room which was a huge round tub that could fit two or three people. He gently laid me inside until my entire body was immersed in the hot water scented with lavender and chamomile.

I sighed and laid back as the calming smell of the vapors relaxed me just as I heard a rustle of clothing behind me and the water bubbled as I felt him slide behind me.

Just like the first time he took a bath with me at the culinary house. He was rather huge that the small tub overflowed and our bodies were glued together.

But now? This tub is more spacious but the moment he got in, he was glued to me intimately as if he was drawn to my body warmth.

He made no move and merely held me close to him. His touch was oddly gentle like I was glass.

But he will leave tomorrow and I will not be able to see him for who knows how many months or...even a year.

I should be relieved that he was going away. After coming to terms with myself and accepting that I fell for him.

It will be much more unbearable to see him day by day, knowing that what we both want are different things.

Maybe it was a mercy that he was being sent to war while I try to regain my composure and try to harden my heart to guard against the pain I will eventually experience.

"Ely?" his deep baritone made me look up at him. "Shall I wash your hair?"

"Ah..Oh. Y-yes please go ahead." My voice quivered as he started lifting my hip length hair against his huge arm and began washing it with some soft soap Linda most have left.

He was actually good at shampooing hair, his long fluid strokes and thorough strokes relaxed my sensitive nerves as his strong fingers massage my scalp, causing me to sigh loudly.

"Really good. You might be better than Linda." I moaned with bliss as I leaned against him.

he massaged a spot on my head that made my body tingle and my nipples to harden because it felt too good.

Then the motions suddenly stopped and I heard him rinsing my hair rather efficiently.

"Can we wash each other?" his voice whispered against my ear.

I stiffened a bit when I heard his husky voice and how I could feel his half-hard member poking my buttocks. My heart raced when his arms went around me as his lips kissed a damp shoulder while his hands palmed my full breasts which were halfway concealed against the steamy waters.

"M-Milord...." I tried to pull away from him but he refused to release me.

"Wife....." His ruby eyes looked conflicted. Anxious. Troubled.

"W-we should hurry...the water will get cold."

"You are right. Then you should wash me fast wife. I will do the same." he slicked his messy hair back, making him look dangerously handsome.

I blushed furiously but he was right. He washed my long-ass hair so the least I can do is clean and wash him, right?

Bad idea.

I had to face him and he helped me straddle on his muscled legs. Feeling exposed before his hot gaze, I gently dunked the sponge into the softened soap bowl and hesitated when I found his intense gaze upon me.

"Milord.."

"My name wife. I told you to call me by my name when we are alone." He purred as he grabbed his sponge and glided it against my naked back.

"Ezran...This is still embarrassing for me...."

"Then allow me to scrub you first then I will close my eyes and allow you to scrub me fast. Sounds fair?"

"I-I'll close my eyes then." Immediately I shut my eyes as I waited for his hands to move.

He laughed softly as his hands scrubbed my back and hips with practiced moves while he cleaned my arms before I felt his breath against my breasts.

My nipples stood at attention but he did not kiss or suckle them, he merely shaped them up real good and asked me to stand up to reach my legs.

I trembled and let out a soft whimper whenever I felt his hot breath against my sensitive flesh, his breathing was also fast and urgent.

"...Done. Open your eyes now." His voice was ragged like he endured something while cleaning me up.

I opened my eyes and saw that his eyes were half open and he looked out of breath. Did the hot water get to him?

But when I settled down, I nearly jumped off his lap because....he was erect and stiff.

Not only that, he felt bigger.

"Forgive me, wife. But can you assist me one last time?" he looked in pain and I understood what he needs.

"Lay back and let me help you," I whispered as he took a deep breath as my fingers slipped between our bodies and I stroked his hard member in firm strokes.

"Seven Hells!" he cursed as he buried his head against my neck as I stroked him faster which made my husband buck jerkily against my fingers. "Wife...stop!"

He pinned me against him while he gently placed his cock against my crotch and murmured for me to stay still as he thrust against me as I held on to him. My heart was hammering like crazy as he shuddered and growled savagely before I felt him spill his cum out.

I felt his racing heartbeat against my own as he hugged me close before he asked me to finish scrubbing him clean before he does anything else from too much excitement.

My face was beet red by the time I finished and he left the now lukewarm tub.

Within half an hour. He was able to dry himself and assisted me in drying my hair, brushing it, and dressing me up in my nightdress and robes before tucking me into his bed and even adding another cover to keep me warm.

I had expected him to get into the covers with me but he kissed me on the forehead and merely padded towards the balcony dressed in his bed robes.

And stayed there for a while....