Special Chapter: Food Empire - Part 2

Ezran's POV:

What she told me was something I never thought a woman would say.

My lovely wife, who possesses a better business acumen than I and a talent for food....

wanted to run her own food based empire and she is not only aiming to grow her cafe but also plans to venture to different food based endeavors.

Some of the concepts were unheard of.

Like a catering house, a chain of small food kiosks for portable lunch meals or a brewing business for mass processing coffee and chocolate beans and even tea leaves to be used for her cafe and catering house.

She even aims to start recruiting more people of talent regardless of their status to mentor them and groom them as cornerstones of her business so that she can expand without worry.

Her plans sounded almost too much for a lady but I saw the determined and passionate look in her eyes as she talked about introducing more exotic style cuisine to the public once the new trade agreement between Ryu and Illios is in effect.

She....she is really thinking ahead and confiding in me despite being nervous.

My eyes went to the empty plate where the brownies once were and smiled.

She was nervous that I might now give her my blessing....

For everyone knows that in Illios, the husband is the law in every aspect of society.

The wife is given as much power depending on how much she is favored by her husband.

That....is the painful truth.

I took her hands and kissed them.

"You will have your Food Empire. Let know what you need to start and I will support you."

My words made her blue green eyes glow and her radiant and relieved smile made my heart swell as she hugged me in exuberance.

Nearly knocking me into the cushions seats.

"Oh husband! Thank you! Thank you! I swear to triple our income in the next five years!"

I chuckled as I held her by the waist and shook my head.

"Darling. Whatever money made from your food business...is yours to keep. We can open an account in your name and a business account where your cash will be managed."

Her soft lips formed an "O" at my words.

"But that means....that I will be completely independent and you cannot stop me in my decision making process. You are sure?"

"I have enough money for us to live for three lifetimes, Ely." I purred as I nuzzled her nose. "But I want to watch your unique talent grow without interference. Something tells me that this world will thank me if I let you run wild and free."

"You won't regret this, husband. I swear I will make my food Empire flourish so well that it would feed the next generations of Aisenburgs to come."

My answer to her enthusiasm was a smile as I rang the bell and a butler strode in.

After a few terse words, he left as silently as he came.

--------------------------------------------------------

In just a few short hours, Milford, Pierce, Hubert became witnesses to me granting my wife her very own seal ring.

A Seal ring is a magical item that is self inking and is used to stamp important documents.