Chapter 111: I Love You - Part 2 - (R-18)

Ezran's POV:

She loves me.....

It felt like a dream to hear my wife say those words.

All my life, I have never asked to be loved but I grew up with the duty of being the duke hammered into my head by my father.

The notion that I was only a means to and end. A "neccesity" to uphold the family bloodline and maintain our standing.

This belief was instilled by him and his daily "regiment".

He was not the best example of a loving parent and I learned how to harden my heart and never wish for love or affection.

As I grew up faster after my father's demise, I learned something even more valuable.

For me, What mattered was that all my people are loyal to me. I have learned that if I have their devotion and loyalty; they won't ever betray me for I want no repetition of my past.

I did not need for them to love me. Only that they stay loyal to me.

When it came to women. It never mattered if they gave their bodies to someone else but I always ask for one thing when I enter an assignation with a lady, married or single.

Only my shaft will enter their soft pussy.

Most women were quick to oblige.

Their greed at possibly becoming a duchess and securing me as lover were...among the main reasons for the gamble.

and I would do my best to service them and quench the burning passions and insatiable desire that is common amongst dragonkin.

And reward them with shiny trinkets and money as incentives.

But the moment a female started showing signs of developing feelings, I would immediately cut them off and find another warm willing body to fuck.

Because marriage was something I never wanted. A complication I do not need.

Up until now, I have never wavered in how I fucked my partners.

But then Alaina came into my life and just turned my life upside down.

Before I knew what hit me, I could never get enough of her.

I was addicted.

Obsessed with how much longing and desire she stirs within me.

Enthralled with the warmth and comfort her food gives every time she asks me to taste test them.

Alaina was like the moon to me.

She was everything that is good and calming in my busy life, her gentle caresses and sweet kisses when I seek her out.

It left me with a fierce longing and wanting for more.

My resolve to truly be her husband remained stronger when I left her for another war.

She promised to wait for me but imagine my shock when I found the very angel that haunted my dreams so close to me.

"I'll never let you go." I linked my hand with my wife's as the sweat trickled from my chin.

While I bucked and pounded her as I turned to lick and nibbled on the soft section of flesh on her pale thighs, she moaned as her body moved with every thrust I make.

"I-I...I know...Aaahh!" her breasts jiggled with every lunge as our damp bodies moved together, grinding frantically against each other as the delicious electricity between us heightened my desire as I felt her insides squeeze me over and over.