1

Onika POV:

"Don't forget me" I mumbled "I could never forget you" I heard her say then she pulled back sniffing. "Even though we separated you're still mine ok" I said "I know and your mine too" she said smiling. "Forever ?" I asked "Even after forever" she said then pecked my lips.

...........

I guess forever don't last. I've been in here for three years so far. And two of them years I've been without bey. I tried calling her but she never answered. I wrote letters but I never got a reply.

She still stays heavy in my mind to this day. Im proud of her though, I be seeing her on t.v she doing her thang. She's apart of a girl group called 'Destinys Child' and she's the leader as she should be. I be seeing wayne and rih too, i'm proud of them. They still come to see me here and there but they are busy people. Just like bey.

I try to convince myself that's why I haven't heard from her but I think reality is she moved on like I told her to. It hurts but at the same time I'm happy for her. I threw my life away it makes me happy knowing she didn't do the same.

Today is visitation day. Everyday I have hope she'll show up this time but it doesn't happen.

At least I get to see my kids though. Yes kids with a s I decided to keep the baby. It was hard being in jail pregnant but I made it through and was able to have my baby boy.

Xion badass Maraj. That's not his real middle name but it might as well be with how bad his ass is. He got my visitation took for two weeks once cause his bad ass threw a soda can at a guard.

He bad but he's a big crybaby. Anytime his lil feelings get hurt he cry like he just got beat.

He's two now and my baby girl is three. She's three and still won't give up her damn binky. We have no idea why she still uses it but she does so we're just letting her grow out of it.

  Her ass bad as hell too. She already cussing I be having to threatened her lil ass from over a phone. Her talk is adorable though. She uses a strong 'W' in almost all her words it's the cutest shit ever.

It sucks having to be a parent from in jail. I be wanting to be with my kids every second of every day. I live for them. And today i get to see them again.

"You ready to see your kids" Alex asked me coming to my block. Me and her got close over time along with the rest of the girls.

"Yea, i miss they bad ass" I said smiling tying the lace on my boots. "Well visitation about to start so you betta get going" she said.

I stood up and walked out my block. "Yo yella" janae said coming up to me. "Wassup ?" "You know remy got out the hole today word is she tryna jump you" she said and I shrugged.

"Remy ass is scary" I said then continued my way to the waiting area. I'm not finna stress over that bitch. I sat in there looking at tv for a while then a guard came to tell me my visitors was here.

I smiled standing up and walked up to her. "Kids coming today ?" She asked putting the cuffs on me. I actually like her unlike the other guards she treats us with respect.

"Yea" I said smiling. She walked me to across to the visitation building and walked me in. When I first entered I seen chanel sitting at one of the tables holding xion while he banged on the table making me smile.

She took the cuffs off me and I walked towards the table. "Look poppa there go mommy" chanel said pointing at me as I made my way over there.

He looked up at me then squealed making my heart smile. "Hi baby" I smiled getting him out of her hands.